Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dave Rice is Hopkins' third ass.

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Former UNLV corch.

Chinteresting.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Are you calling Hopkins a monkey with four asses?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    BG pipeline, imho
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Hop's an ass man?
  • Options
    dnc said:

Hop's an ass man?

Well he does work for Jenn, so I'd say he might be more of an abundance guy.
    This is where I'd post the Ice Cube gif if I wasn't lazy.
  • Options
    Duke sophomore forward Chase Jeter will transfer from the school after the Blue Devils' early exit from the 2017 NCAA tournament.

Duke Basketball on Twitter confirmed Jeter would be transferring following the spring semester.

Former BG McDonald all American looking for PT and to move out West
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Random transfer speculation I put together after seeing this news...

Elijah Foster, 6'7 240, Jr. forward. Went to Rainier Beach for HS but wasn't heavily recruited. Started for Nevada this season and was putting up 12ppg and 7.4rpg before he got arrested and suspended for the rest of the season.

Sounds like uncertain future at Nevada... his suspension is lifted and he can come back to Nevada next season but might transfer. With Rice coming here I wouldn't be shocked if he gives UW a look... but depends on if Hop wants to deal with the character issues or not.

Given the lack of size on the roster, I wouldn't mind rolling the dice with him.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Look at the classes he got at UNLV. Sounds like the dawgs might be serious about basketball.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't think many 5th year transfers will be interested in UW, but hopefully a guy like Jeter is.
  • Options

I don't think many 5th year transfers will be interested in UW, but hopefully a guy like Jeter is.

I'd say the odds are pretty good for UW giving him a shit load of PT, west coast and playing for Dave Rice. Maybe I'm Doogin'. But the stars are aligning.
  • Options

Duke sophomore forward Chase Jeter will transfer from the school after the Blue Devils' early exit from the 2017 NCAA tournament.

Duke Basketball on Twitter confirmed Jeter would be transferring following the spring semester.

Former BG McDonald all American looking for PT and to move out West

Find the thread where this belongs fucko!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    NEsnake12 said:

Elijah Foster, 6'7 240, Jr. forward. Went to Rainier Beach for HS but wasn't heavily recruited. Started for Nevada this season and was putting up 12ppg and 7.4rpg before he got arrested and suspended for the rest of the season.

Sounds like uncertain future at Nevada... his suspension is lifted and he can come back to Nevada next season but might transfer. With Rice coming here I wouldn't be shocked if he gives UW a look... but depends on if Hop wants to deal with the character issues or not.

Given the lack of size on the roster, I wouldn't mind rolling the dice with him.

He's not a Pac-12 caliber big.

But he's one of #MyVikings, so sure.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Nevada freshman PG Devearl Ramsey is transferring. 4-star kid had offers from Texas, Michigan and Pittsburgh out of high school.

I don't think its coincidence that he decided to transfer the day after Dave Rice left for Washington..
  • Options
    pat_hm said:

Nevada freshman PG Devearl Ramsey is transferring. 4-star kid had offers from Texas, Michigan and Pittsburgh out of high school.

I don't think its coincidence that he decided to transfer the day after Dave Rice left for Washington..

If Rice really brings Jeter and Ramsey, and Dickerson and Nowell stick, 2019 could be competitive.

PG - Dickerson/Crisp
    SG - Nowell
    SF - Thybulle
    Bigs - Jeter, Dickerson, Kiwi

Add a quality freshman or two (Kevin Porter, praying dog.jpg), and you could have a team.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

pat_hm said:

If Rice really brings Jeter and Ramsey, and Dickerson and Nowell stick, 2019 could be competitive.

PG - Dickerson/Crisp
    SG - Nowell
    SF - Thybulle
    Bigs - Jeter, Dickerson, Kiwi

Add a quality freshman or two (Kevin Porter, praying dog.jpg), and you could have a team.
    It feels like Hop has a master plan behind the scenes. I think the Dave Rice hire was huge. Now UW has pipeline to Mater Dei with Hop, which is a power down here in So Cal and LA with Dollar. Dave Rice gives us Vegas and Bishop Gormon and Will has relationships with all the big time schools in Seattle. They're hedged around the west coast and not so leveraged to Seattle.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

NEsnake12 said:

Where's that lefthanded kid Nelson going for #yourvikings? He lit it up at the state tournament last year - something like 26 against the B-Roy Garfield All-Stars in the semis. Haven't been doing much TBS this season.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

NEsnake12 said:

Where's that lefthanded kid Nelson going for #yourvikings? He lit it up at the state tournament last year - something like 26 against the B-Roy Garfield All-Stars in the semis. Haven't been doing much TBS this season.

No clue. I don't TBS.
  • Options

NEsnake12 said:

No clue. I don't TBS.
    Lol.