Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:
    "No puppet, no puppet...you're the puppet!"

An Obese Orangutan
    Oct. 19, 2016
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Private military contractors meet with foreign diplomats in an unofficial capacity under every regime. Blackwater was doing the same shit under Obubba.

Yawn.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

I'm sue the smoking gun on Russian collusion is somewhere in the unmasked eavesdropping on a political opponent
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Officials said Zayed and his brother, the UAE’s national security adviser, coordinated the Seychelles meeting with Russian government officials with the goal of establishing an unofficial back channel between Trump and Putin.

Officials said Zayed wanted to be helpful to both leaders, who had talked about working more closely together, a policy objective long advocated by the crown prince. The UAE, which sees Iran as one of its main enemies, also shared the Trump team’s interest in finding ways to drive a wedge between Moscow and Tehran.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.88f20b311c2b
  • Options
    So, Team Obama is pissed Trump is gonna withdraw all the support they received over the past 8 years and they're pissed?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

So, Team Obama is pissed Trump is gonna withdraw all the support they received over the past 8 years and they're pissed?

Your loyalty is duly noted.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I had assumed that devos simply nought her way into the cabinet with donations.

Maybe there were indeed other reasons...
    I remember reading about a trump server the FBI is investigating for communication with a bank in cypress that was also somehow connected to dick devos.
    We'll see. But these guys are greedy pricks. Including trump. Hard to imagine it's all circumstantial
  • Options
    Simpleton thinking
  • Options

dhdawg said:

Hard to imagine it's all circumstantial

It is amusing how little evidence is needed from Liberals to convict Trump in their minds on nonexistent Russian links after 9 months of leaks from the Obama administration.

Yet catch Susan Rice actually lying about unmasking people in secret intelligence that was eventually leaked, and those same person's threshold for required "proof" of wrongdoing suddenly goes up 100x.

Comedy.

Funnier still, you read accusations of leaks from Susan rice and you believe that with no evidence. I'm still waiting for the wiretapping evidence.
  • Options
    NY Times reported they have verified proof. Suddenly that has become meaningless to you?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

It is amusing how little evidence is needed from Liberals to convict Trump in their minds on nonexistent Russian links after 9 months of leaks from the Obama administration.

Yet catch Susan Rice actually lying about unmasking people in secret intelligence that was eventually leaked, and those same person's threshold for required "proof" of wrongdoing suddenly goes up 100x.

Comedy.

I'm sure you were one of the few who didn't immediately think benghazi was the worst thing ever.

Of course we need more proof. And we may never have it. But based on what we know I think a financial agreement is in place. Or maybe money laundering of some sort
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Comedy.

I'm sure you were one of the few who didn't immediately think benghazi was the worst thing ever.

Of course we need more proof. And we may never have it. But based on what we know I think a financial agreement is in place. Or maybe money laundering of some sort
    I'm hearing the hammer is going to drop any day on Benghazi.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Comedy.

Funnier still, you read accusations of leaks from Susan rice and you believe that with no evidence. I'm still waiting for the wiretapping evidence.
    No evidence? There were leaks of classified material. No one except maybe HondoFS disputes that.

She was at least one of (WSJ saying there was at least one other) that is now documented in computer logs to have unmasked officials in intelligence reports. She may or may not be the one that leaked it to the press, but the reports in which she unmasked people got leaked which at least puts her on the radar. You know, of an actual crime.

Meanwhile, the "best" evidence of Russian "connections" after 8 months of leaks and speculations of nutjobs like you is a fake report out of Ukraine on Manefort and some guy who doesn't work for Trump and runs a business meeting some Russian guy after the election.

Unless, of course, you want to consider Russia paying Bill Clinton millions and donating to the Clinton Foundation as interfering with the US election and policy...
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2017
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Comedy.

Not the worst thing ever? It wasn't WW3, but it was bad. And it was a result of shitty policy on many fronts.

Just as bad, however, was lying about it and telling lemmings like you it was a YouTube video and not terrorists doing it because there was an election in a few weeks and they didn't want the bad press.

And "more proof"? Try "any proof" to start with...the only one documented as having taken millions from Russia were the Clintons. Everyone seems to forget that little nugget.