Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Colson Yankoff conundrum

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
With the Wild Swede graduating, what will we call it when Yankoff comes in to run the Wildcat on goal line situations?

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yankoff > Sirmon
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

With the Wild Swede graduating, what will we call it when Yankoff comes in to run the Wildcat on goal line situations?

Not pulling out.
  • Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Less imaginative: Wild Swede nickname or Wild Swede formation?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Clusterfuck
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The Happy Ending

Winnar
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The optional Yankoff.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    If he lines up with two TEs a RB and a FB, we will have Yankoff with a jumbo package.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

Yankoff > Sirmon

Truth.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    The more I think about it, the more fucked y'all are in your respective heads. I like to use y'all because it shows off my nice ass and how racially sensitive I can be.

Either:

1) Sirmon thinks he's the shit and is 'taking trips' to see if he can upgrade to some USC/UCLA blonde blow jobs over UW asian hand massages. Can't say I blame him.

2) Peterman has given Sirmon hints to take a hike.

2) Peterman thinks Yankoff is better than Sirmon and carpe diem'd him once Yankoff decommitted from the Fighting Taggarts. Culp committing makes me think that is more the case since he and Yankoff are homeys from the frontier region of the inland northwest. Can't quite reconcile a white guy from North Idaho buddying up with a brutha- but Culp may be Sankey black.

Sirmon is going somewhere else or he'll never see the field for the dawgs. Peterman isn't Leech with 52 QB's on his roster.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The more I think about it, the more fucked y'all are in your respective heads. I like to use y'all because it shows off my nice ass and how racially sensitive I can be.

Either:

1) Sirmon thinks he's the shit and is 'taking trips' to see if he can upgrade to some USC/UCLA blonde blow jobs over UW asian hand massages. Can't say I blame him.

2) Peterman thinks Yankoff is better than Sirmon and carpe diem'd him once Yankoff decommitted from the Fighting Taggarts. Culp committing makes me think that is more the case since he and Yankoff are homeys from the frontier region of the inland northwest. Can't quite reconcile a white guy from North Idaho buddying up with a brutha- but Culp may be Sankey black.

Sirmon is going somewhere else or he'll never see the field for the dawgs. Peterman isn't Leech with 52 QB's on his roster.

It's almost like no one on this bored knows what the fuck is going on because they are not members of the Sirmon family or coaching staff.
  • Options

Either:

It's almost like no one on this bored knows what the fuck is going on because they are not members of the Sirmon family or coaching staff.
    Would you tell your parents you're changing your mind on your commitment because blonde blow jobs are appealing?

And with the proximity to Mexico...who knows what other freaky shit is available in Tiajuana?