Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Colson Yankoff conundrum

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm still voting blondes, blow jobs and freaky Tiajuana shit.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The more I think about it, the more fucked y'all are in your respective heads. I like to use y'all because it shows off my nice ass and how racially sensitive I can be.

Either:

1) Sirmon thinks he's the shit and is 'taking trips' to see if he can upgrade to some USC/UCLA blonde blow jobs over UW asian hand massages. Can't say I blame him.

2) Peterman has given Sirmon hints to take a hike.

2) Peterman thinks Yankoff is better than Sirmon and carpe diem'd him once Yankoff decommitted from the Fighting Taggarts. Culp committing makes me think that is more the case since he and Yankoff are homeys from the frontier region of the inland northwest. Can't quite reconcile a white guy from North Idaho buddying up with a brutha- but Culp may be Sankey black.

Sirmon is going somewhere else or he'll never see the field for the dawgs. Peterman isn't Leech with 52 QB's on his roster.

It's almost like no one on this bored knows what the fuck is going on because they are not members of the Sirmon family or coaching staff.
    Would you tell your parents you're changing your mind on your commitment because blonde blow jobs are appealing?

And with the proximity to Mexico...who knows what other freaky shit is available in Tiajuana?

Don't you get the @PurpleThrobber from the blonde blows jobs?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The more I think about it, the more fucked y'all are in your respective heads. I like to use y'all because it shows off my nice ass and how racially sensitive I can be.

Either:

1) Sirmon thinks he's the shit and is 'taking trips' to see if he can upgrade to some USC/UCLA blonde blow jobs over UW asian hand massages. Can't say I blame him.

2) Peterman has given Sirmon hints to take a hike.

2) Peterman thinks Yankoff is better than Sirmon and carpe diem'd him once Yankoff decommitted from the Fighting Taggarts. Culp committing makes me think that is more the case since he and Yankoff are homeys from the frontier region of the inland northwest. Can't quite reconcile a white guy from North Idaho buddying up with a brutha- but Culp may be Sankey black.

Sirmon is going somewhere else or he'll never see the field for the dawgs. Peterman isn't Leech with 52 QB's on his roster.

It's almost like no one on this bored knows what the fuck is going on because they are not members of the Sirmon family or coaching staff.
    Would you tell your parents you're changing your mind on your commitment because blonde blow jobs are appealing?

And with the proximity to Mexico...who knows what other freaky shit is available in Tiajuana?

Don't you get the @PurpleThrobber from the blonde blows jobs?
    Among other orifices, yes.