Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How to win friends and influence people

2»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I support the United States of America where we are free to say what we want.

It's a shame you don't
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220

doogie said:

I support the United States of America where we are free to say what we want.

It's a shame you don't

What's stopping you from saying what you want - other than you being a huge pussy?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    fleas can't read? Shocking.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

How to go from 35% approval to 20%.

Nixon was at 22% when he resigned.

There will still be Troomps on bored until the bitter end.
    It's scary but a significant portion of them are intelligent people. It only makes me believe that they are just morally bankrupt.

Race, true?

Attempting to ascertain morality based on political views is as fucking stupid as anything humans have come up with. You might as well go to church.
    But that is the Liberal Credo. If you don't fall into their line of Progressivism, you are a horrible person that doesn't care about people.
    They take that credo several steps further in Canada and will fine/jail you if you say the wrong thing. The cunts that follow that credo here have every intention of doing the same here IMO.
    Yet you support Trump and his model of allowing people to say whatever they want?
    Fuck the First Amendment!