Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    http://www.educateautism.com/behavioural-principles/examples-of-negative-reinforcement.html

Trump probably flexes his anus when his defiant chin goes up, as the negative reinforcement is being applied...
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    How to go from 35% approval to 20%.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I got to interview him for my eighth grade video class when he visited our school for some sort of basketball assembly.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Nixon was at 22% when he resigned.

There will still be Troomps on bored until the bitter end.
  • Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Really tough call between Sanford and Trump for bigger disgrace to the office.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's scary but a significant portion of them are intelligent people. It only makes me believe that they are just morally bankrupt.

Race, true?

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Trump is a bomb lobbed by the people at a government that no longer represented its interests. America is lucky that he won.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2017

Nowhere to go but up boobylips, And it's almost like Trump is demanding more from the Republican Party than the status quo of a do nothing Congress.

Shocking I know.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

It's scary but a significant portion of them are intelligent people. It only makes me believe that they are just morally bankrupt.

Race, true?

Attempting to ascertain morality based on political views is as fucking stupid as anything humans have come up with. You might as well go to church.

EwaDawg said:

Race, true?

Attempting to ascertain morality based on political views is as fucking stupid as anything humans have come up with. You might as well go to church.
    But that is the Liberal Credo. If you don't fall into their line of Progressivism, you are a horrible person that doesn't care about people.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

Race, true?

But that is the Liberal Credo. If you don't fall into their line of Progressivism, you are a horrible person that doesn't care about people.
    Nice circle jerk.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Nowhere to go but up boobylips, And it's almost like Trump is demanding more from the Republican Party than the status quo of a do nothing Congress.

Shocking I know.
    The problem is that demanding isn't working.

He needs to learn how to persuade.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

Race, true?

FYI - people think you're a faggot because you're a faggot, not because of your political beliefs.

Well, maybe both.
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

Race, true?

FYI - people think you're a faggot because you're a faggot, not because of your political beliefs.

Well, maybe both.
    But I care about people.

I really do.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

Race, true?

They take that credo several steps further in Canada and will fine/jail you if you say the wrong thing. The cunts that follow that credo here have every intention of doing the same here IMO.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

Race, true?

They take that credo several steps further in Canada and will fine/jail you if you say the wrong thing. The cunts that follow that credo here have every intention of doing the same here IMO.
    Link?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

Race, true?

Yet you support Trump and his model of allowing people to say whatever they want?