Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reminder to Haie and the rest of the bored

Comments

• Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    Haie gargling up the thread again.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,553 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2017

Oh hey look it's this faggot who hasn't left yet.

Edit: it's gurgle you dumb fuck. You should join Freeme and Shane and go take it from the 206Hoops community
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    haie said:

Edit: it's gurgle you dumb fuck. You should join Freeme and Shane and go take it from the 206Hoops community
    No, this is gargling
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Haie trolls every post he sees from me. I can't remember what I did to piss him off. Hurtful.

Haie trolls every post he sees from me. I can't remember what I did to piss him off. Hurtful.

Ouch

haie said:

No, this is gargling
    Cinderblock yourself into the McKenzie.
    haie said:

haie said:

No, this is gargling
    Cinderblock yourself into the McKenzie.
    THAT would be gurgling.

Well done.

You're a stupid faggot. CWU like all the other small colleges in WA aren't worth mentioning here. That includes Wazzzzuuuu
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    edited March 2017
    haie said:

You're a stupid faggot. CWU like all the other small colleges in WA aren't worth mentioning here. That includes Wazzzzuuuu
    Well, not according to a recent poll! I mean pole (sorry)
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    haie said:

haie said:

You're really pressing tonight. Maybe talk a walk on the beach with your wife.
    haie said:

haie said:

Maybe go back to living in Softy's asshole where you belong?
    Who?

haie said:

haie said:

Who?
    Luullllzzzzzzz dude you lurked here enough to shit out the same stuff Freeme does after I've embarrassed his gay ass.

FREE PUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know who Softy is? Let me fill you in. Giant hairy jewish jack-husky asshole, your mouth every year before you found this site. Should ring a bell.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Who?
    Luullllzzzzzzz dude you lurked here enough to shit out the same stuff Freeme does after I've embarrassed his gay ass.

FREE PUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know who Softy is? Let me fill you in. Giant hairy jewish jack-husky asshole, your mouth every year before you found this site. Should ring a bell.
    Who?

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Who?

Who?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    But thanks for all the FREE PUB!!1!