Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reminder to Haie and the rest of the bored

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Haie needs to start serving that beer and whisky with a better attitude. It doesn't matter if it's a jack duck tavern or not.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,553 Swaye's Wigwam

@haie needs to take a break...yikes.

yikes...faggot

Haie needs to start serving that beer and whisky with a better attitude. It doesn't matter if it's a jack duck tavern or not.

I'm not a jack duck, I don't need to serve anyone to make a living. Maybe one day you'll sling enough to make it out to Portland.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    haie said:

@haie needs to take a break...yikes.

yikes...faggot
    See?
  • Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    Drunk posting rules.
    haie said:

I'm not a jack duck, I don't need to serve anyone to make a living. Maybe one day you'll sling enough to make it out to Portland.
    Microserf says, whaaaaaaat?

Drunk posting rules.

It's awesome when these awkward loser fucks from reddit, dawgman, or doogpound lurk here and then having something to say...

haie said:

You should apply to Microsoft. They're looking for stay-at-home dads.
    haie said:

haie said:

You should apply to Microsoft. They're looking for stay-at-home dads.
    Which dad?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    haie said:

Haie trolls every post he sees from me. I can't remember what I did to piss him off. Hurtful.

You're a stupid faggot. CWU like all the other small colleges in WA aren't worth mentioning here. That includes Wazzzzuuuu
    Whoa

What's with the anger, bruh?