Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Malik Langham, 2018 DE, Huntsville, AL (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This thread needs to die.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I wish my people would have been smart enough to have just enslaved all the whites who ambled off the fucking Mayflower.

Whites and Blacks came here early as indentured servants. Whites were allowed to pay it off and be free. Blacks were asked to form a line to the left...........
    Didn't they try to enslave native Indianas? Or at lest try?
    Fuck no. Indians have always been lazy drunks
    This cracker is right, you know.

But for real, Injuns used to enslave other Injuns all the time. If you lost an Injun battle and didn't get scalped, you got enslaved. Cool.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I wish my people would have been smart enough to have just enslaved all the whites who ambled off the fucking Mayflower.

Whites and Blacks came here early as indentured servants. Whites were allowed to pay it off and be free. Blacks were asked to form a line to the left...........
    This cracker is right, you know.

But for real, Injuns used to enslave other Injuns all the time. If you lost an Injun battle and didn't get scalped, you got enslaved. Cool.
    Slavery goes back way back into history and was generally what happened to a tribe when conquered by another tribe in war ...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Stalin should consider branching out to the aryan nation for more foot traffic given some of the ppl here have similar beliefs
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    NEsnake12 said:

This thread needs to be pinned.

• Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    This thread got shittier and you all got faggy-er
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    animate said:

I followed this stormfront link to HH ... Great to know there's hard hitting football talk here.

(Insert Chappelle gif here. "White power!")

Hey now, don't color all of us? with Pumpy's stylus.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    https://youtu.be/pDukq8npXBk

Can we be done with this shit now.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye, true?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The reaction to Tequilla is an indictment on our education system. You girls are so scared of being called racist because that's the worst thing on earth anyone can be called so you just swallow common sense and follow the herd to call anyone a racist that says anything remotely controversial regardless of its truth.

You can be a victim or you can be a victor. Its up to you not some cracker from 150 years ago. MLK Jr would agree withe me. We do have to move forward. The reason the Chinese do so well is because they don't get mad they get even. They are victors not victims,

Somehow the Jews have managed to do both/ Always the Jews huh?

We can't forget or ignore our past but we can't use it as an excuse to be a fuck up either. My white sister still whines about our dad and blames him for shit.

Man up grow a pair and make your way in this world as a champ not a chump.

It's not the 60's anymore. Either the 1860's or 1960's. World history is filled with violence and despair and slavery and genocide.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The reaction to Tequilla is an indictment on our education system. You girls are so scared of being called racist because that's the worst thing on earth anyone can be called so you just swallow common sense and follow the herd to call anyone a racist that says anything remotely controversial regardless of its truth.

You can be a victim or you can be a victor. Its up to you not some cracker from 150 years ago. MLK Jr would agree withe me. We do have to move forward. The reason the Chinese do so well is because they don't get mad they get even. They are victors not victims,

Somehow the Jews have managed to do both/ Always the Jews huh?

We can't forget or ignore our past but we can't use it as an excuse to be a fuck up either. My white sister still whines about our dad and blames him for shit.

Man up grow a pair and make your way in this world as a champ not a chump.

It's not the 60's anymore. Either the 1860's or 1960's. World history is filled with violence and despair and slavery and genocide.

It's not the "we need to move on" part of Teq's stance that inspired the reaction. It's the over-contextualization defense of the south. Yes, lots of bad shit happened in the past. That doesn't mean we need to defend it. Call a spade a spade. The south fought in large part to defend slavery. Slavery was fucked up. That's all he had to say.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited August 2017
    Tequilla said:

Hey everyone. Don't be so quick to jump on @Tequilla. Remember he's just "playing a role" for his podcast audience. He's not this stupid and ignorant in real life.

I suggest you go watch the end of LT's HOF speech ... he echoes my feelings

Slavery happened ... it happened a long time ago ... it was terrible ... but we need to move on to the present and future