Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Malik Langham, 2018 DE, Huntsville, AL (Offered)

123457»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Mosster47 said:

Wtfuck we poasting about? Axing for my cousins friends aunt.

Well I will go ahead and win/close this thread.

A group of White Supremacists just caused a riot in Virginia because a statue of Robert E. Lee was being taken down. Confederate Flag waving skinheads from all over came to show how important tradition is.

Again, a group of black kids with "Lee Football" on their shirt is fucked up. Even you know it is Tequilla even if you have 10,000 words of nonsense to try and defend it.
    There is nothing that happened in Virginia today that I endorse in any way, shape, and form. Those involved in any way deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

All these kinds of events due is pour gasoline on emotions and make it even more difficult to find solutions to problems.
    This. Absolute-fucking-lutely this.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

Mosster47 said:

A group of White Supremacists just caused a riot in Virginia because a statue of Robert E. Lee was being taken down. Confederate Flag waving skinheads from all over came to show how important tradition is.

Again, a group of black kids with "Lee Football" on their shirt is fucked up. Even you know it is Tequilla even if you have 10,000 words of nonsense to try and defend it.
    My kids go to Washington High School. My parents were English. I suppose it's equally fucked up because George Washington slaughtered Englishmen. I want all the GW statues taken down now.

We can go on and on with this.
    Did you have a good time at Charlottesville this weekend?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Obligatory "I'm not the one putting two black men on the back of a flatbed and comparing their suitability to perform physical work" poast, which I can't believe hasn't been poasted in this thread yet.

Also:

Also also:

I went to high school in Texas. Played football there, even.

Also also also:

This thread did in fact deliver.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I know I probably shouldn't be bumping this thread but he has us in his top 5 and may actually visit
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

I know I probably shouldn't be bumping this thread but he has us in his top 5 and may actually visit

i think it was appropriate, and I needed a refresher on slavery from teq
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Teq pleas take a knee L, and move on braw.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Great bored selection as always bahahaha
    not a glitch at all
    BallzDeep said:

Notre Dame offered him last week and Alabama just offered him. Why didn't they stay on this kid when he expressed major interest? High academic kid, black, 6'6, long and fast. Hopefully Bama offering means Tremblay is ours.

Jesus, dude, didn't you read the parts in this thread about slavery?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Thread keeps shrinking
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

Mosster47 said:

My kids go to Washington High School. My parents were English. I suppose it's equally fucked up because George Washington slaughtered Englishmen. I want all the GW statues taken down now.

We can go on and on with this.
    Did you have a good time at Charlottesville this weekend?
    Fuck another one of you that thinks white people can't be oppressed. Brown people have the market cornered.

And I got a speeding ticket in Charlottesville.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Committed to UF
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

The reaction to Tequilla is an indictment on our education system. You girls are so scared of being called racist because that's the worst thing on earth anyone can be called so you just swallow common sense and follow the herd to call anyone a racist that says anything remotely controversial regardless of its truth.

You can be a victim or you can be a victor. Its up to you not some cracker from 150 years ago. MLK Jr would agree withe me. We do have to move forward. The reason the Chinese do so well is because they don't get mad they get even. They are victors not victims,

Somehow the Jews have managed to do both/ Always the Jews huh?

We can't forget or ignore our past but we can't use it as an excuse to be a fuck up either. My white sister still whines about our dad and blames him for shit.

Man up grow a pair and make your way in this world as a champ not a chump.

It's not the 60's anymore. Either the 1860's or 1960's. World history is filled with violence and despair and slavery and genocide.

It's not the "we need to move on" part of Teq's stance that inspired the reaction. It's the over-contextualization defense of the south. Yes, lots of bad shit happened in the past. That doesn't mean we need to defend it. Call a spade a spade. The south fought in large part to defend slavery. Slavery was fucked up. That's all he had to say.
    It's more that this is THE FUCKING RECRUITING BORED
    Ahhh, back when the recruiting bored wasn't obsessed with race.

Halcyon days, those.