Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump on wiretapping

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

Quintuple-posting snowflakes are the best.

When you are on the side of Hondo.....

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

Devastating day today for Dem party RUSSIANS! stole the election! conspiracy theorists

only the complete dumbass clinton apologists think anyone but she is to blame for the loss.

But as far as I can see he did not deny that russia hacked the election and spread propaganda with "fake news."

I'm not sold on any collusion, but I do think there is some sort of business agreement with trump and oligarchs probably with oil and sanctions that played a role in putin's decision to assist.
    Unless you're using the word "hack" the way Pinterest does about putting a rubber band around a sliced apple, saying Russia "hacked the election" is fake news.
    You don't know that.
    Do you have any probable assertions of Russians electronically altering voting records?
    That's not the issue, and you know it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

Devastating day today for Dem party RUSSIANS! stole the election! conspiracy theorists

only the complete dumbass clinton apologists think anyone but she is to blame for the loss.

But as far as I can see he did not deny that russia hacked the election and spread propaganda with "fake news."

I'm not sold on any collusion, but I do think there is some sort of business agreement with trump and oligarchs probably with oil and sanctions that played a role in putin's decision to assist.
    Unless you're using the word "hack" the way Pinterest does about putting a rubber band around a sliced apple, saying Russia "hacked the election" is fake news.
    You don't know that.
    Do you have any probable assertions of Russians electronically altering voting records?
    I know that's not the factual issue at all. I'm sure CNN knows it too. Most on the Tugcanoe probably do, except for dh. But a casual reader skimming these sort of headlines, what might their conclusions be?

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.
    I know that's not the factual issue at all. I'm sure CNN knows it too. Most on the Tugcanoe probably do, except for dh. But a casual reader skimming these sort of headlines, what might their conclusions be?

Casual readers deserve to die in a fiery mudslide.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.

Casual readers deserve to die in a fiery mudslide.
    Da.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If lyin Baabs didn't wire tap Trump then he wouldn't half to talk about it. Russian thing is just like all their other lies to cover the fact that they tried cheating and still lost.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.

So if you get it, and everyone else here gets it, why did you say it?

#BandwidthMassacre
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Me not waiting. Splitskinner stop this faggy madness. And Poopsi, only you would read this doogman dung
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.

So if you get it, and everyone else here gets it, why did you say it?

#BandwidthMassacre
    Because dhdswg said election hacking several pages ago, I got cranky, and took out my impotent rage here on you all. And also, because Obama.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    okay I used the wrong wording. whatever. no, I don't think russia hacked the voting booths
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    There are numerous links between Trump's campaign and Russia. Speculation about the extent and nature of those links is currently pointless but we do need to find out about them. I wouldn't rule out anything when it comes to Trump.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.

Did you just read the headline? I bet if you clicked on any of those links, not one discusses hacking vote counts. And one or two argues there was no Russian intervention in any way in the election. In fact, I don't even see anything in the headline about hacking vote counts.
  • Options
    a bigger scandal though than any russian hack was that one campaign was under criminal investigation since july.

The public was not informed of it prior to the election. But they were of another.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    dhdawg said:

a bigger scandal though than any russian hack was that one campaign was under criminal investigation since july.

The public was not informed of it prior to the election. But they were of another.

Right. Comey gone.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why do you suppose the investigation of Trump that started in July was kept secret? And who kept it secret?

Follow the money.

Nixon did a little investigation of the DNC in June of 1972. How did that end?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    edited March 2017
    dhdawg said:

Actually -it's not.

In this country there's an overriding presumption of "innocent until proven guilty" beyond a reasonable doubt. It keeps the government from becoming a police state or a political tool. It also keeps the government from publicizing every fucking person they are investigating so as not to look like dumbshits once all the facts of the case are presented.

This is why there are lawyers and shit. And legal procedure and courts of appeal and a third branch of government to keep the other two in line.

Truly - HTH. LIFPO.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.
    Who has asserted that Russians alerted voting records?
    Anyone who blindly says that Russian hacked the election.
    You are usually on point, even if we disagree on political views. In this case. No. No one thinks Russians hacked voting booths. And if you find a random tweet or something. I'll just say anyone who thinks that is fucktarded.
    No one may be stupid enough to think that but that doesn't stop them from being stupid enough to scream "Russians hacked the election!!!!!!1"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.
    Who has asserted that Russians alerted voting records?
    Anyone who blindly says that Russian hacked the election.
    You are usually on point, even if we disagree on political views. In this case. No. No one thinks Russians hacked voting booths. And if you find a random tweet or something. I'll just say anyone who thinks that is fucktarded.
    No one may be stupid enough to think that but that doesn't stop them from being stupid enough to scream "Russians hacked the election!!!!!!1"
    @dnc "gets it." DNC does not.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Why do you suppose the investigation of Trump that started in July was kept secret? And who kept it secret?

Follow the money.

Nixon did a little investigation of the DNC in June of 1972. How did that end?

Great point Race!!!!!!!!!

Fuck.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So, what is the point of this fake Russians Must Have Hacked the Election charade?
  • Options

dhdawg said:

Actually -it's not.

In this country there's an overriding presumption of "innocent until proven guilty" beyond a reasonable doubt. It keeps the government from becoming a police state or a political tool. It also keeps the government from publicizing every fucking person they are investigating so as not to look like dumbshits once all the facts of the case are presented.

This is why there are lawyers and shit. And legal procedure and courts of appeal and a third branch of government to keep the other two in line.

Truly - HTH. LIFPO.

You missed the point of my post.
    Keeping that secret and going public with a worthless investigation into some emails a week before that isn't political?