Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump on wiretapping

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Of course it's fake news, propagated by the DNC thru it's hacks such as hondo, dhdawg, cirrhosis, Al C, etc.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

Of course it's fake news, propagated by the DNC thru it's hacks such as hondo, dhdawg, cirrhosis, Al C, etc.

The fact is that political organizations were hacked during the election by Russia. If Trump lost, your news source would have blamed Russia, among others, in their meltdown.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    dnc said:

doogie said:

All this power is a bitch but somebody's gotta have it.
    I am your loyal and trusted hack.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

The fact is that political organizations were hacked during the election by Russia. If Trump lost, your news source would have blamed Russia, among others, in their meltdown.
    Liar.
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Liar.
    What am I lying about?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Comey did a lot more to help Trump IMO than the Russians did.

Noone was harder on the possible connection between Hilarys Uranium and Russia than Comey.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    salemcoog said:

Noone was harder on the possible connection between Hilarys Uranium and Russia than Comey.
    It's a conspiracy. Comey's in on it. You and @Dude61 are dialed in. Keep us updated.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

salemcoog said:

It's a conspiracy. Comey's in on it. You and @Dude61 are dialed in. Keep us updated.
    Whooooooooooooo
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,666 Standard Supporter

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

Devastating day today for Dem party RUSSIANS! stole the election! conspiracy theorists

only the complete dumbass clinton apologists think anyone but she is to blame for the loss.

But as far as I can see he did not deny that russia hacked the election and spread propaganda with "fake news."

I'm not sold on any collusion, but I do think there is some sort of business agreement with trump and oligarchs probably with oil and sanctions that played a role in putin's decision to assist.
    Unless you're using the word "hack" the way Pinterest does about putting a rubber band around a sliced apple, saying Russia "hacked the election" is fake news.
    I'm gonna upvote that. Dropping a Pinterest reference tells me you're secure in your manhood.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

Devastating day today for Dem party RUSSIANS! stole the election! conspiracy theorists

only the complete dumbass clinton apologists think anyone but she is to blame for the loss.

But as far as I can see he did not deny that russia hacked the election and spread propaganda with "fake news."

I'm not sold on any collusion, but I do think there is some sort of business agreement with trump and oligarchs probably with oil and sanctions that played a role in putin's decision to assist.
    Unless you're using the word "hack" the way Pinterest does about putting a rubber band around a sliced apple, saying Russia "hacked the election" is fake news.
    I'm gonna upvote that. Dropping a Pinterest reference tells me you're secure in your manhood.
    Manhood?
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

Quintuple-posting snowflakes are the best.

When you are on the side of Hondo.....

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.
    AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.
    Do you have any probable assertions of Russians electronically altering voting records?

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.
    Do you have any probable assertions of Russians electronically altering voting records?
    Who has asserted that Russians alerted voting records?
    2001400ex said:

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.
    Anyone who blindly says that Russian hacked the election.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.
    I don't know either.

I'd like to - way too much smoke.
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.
    I don't know either.

I'd like to - way too much smoke.
    This shit is so crass, on both sides.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/obama-in-sharp-condemnation-says-trumps-election-talk-is-not-a-joking-matter-230113

2001400ex said:

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

You don't know that.
    Anyone who blindly says that Russian hacked the election.
    You are usually on point, even if we disagree on political views. In this case. No. No one thinks Russians hacked voting booths. And if you find a random tweet or something. I'll just say anyone who thinks that is fucktarded.
    Speaking after an extraordinary session of the House Intelligence Committee, press secretary Sean Spicer said it was “clear nothing has changed”.
    "There's a lot of areas that still need to be covered," he said. "There's a lot of information that still needs to be discussed."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-doubles-down-claim-191600509.html