Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I took down yesterday's article

13»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,635
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

On Friday I had lunch with @TommySQC and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover. Both of them were wearing UW hats and shirts. Tommy was even wearing a fucking UW visor, fer crissakes. On the other hand, I was wearing a Georgetown Hoyas shirt. I started thinking back and couldn't remember the last time I wore UW gear.

Tennessee hoodie was in the wash?
    Actual LOL, good one
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,023
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've been pondering for several months whether to eliminate the front page and just have message boards. I haven't done it because I suspect I would eventually regret it.

So, either way it will be interesting?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    whlinder said:

It was still funny

But was it still funny after the 23rd time?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    jecornel said:

I am not sure how the article strayed off course. It encompassed the entire tone of the forum. I rather enjoyed it myself.

I'm not sure a short article on occasion is going to "class up" the joint?

When Hitler, sloppy tittays, blacked out alcoholic indians, kill yourself, die in a fucking fire, shove a cheese grater up your asshole, retards in wheelchairs are common themes I think topics of microaggressions actually it is a little too tame honestly.

Side note, I think UW media access is probably deader than dead than dead itself.

What if DJ (ILTCHDJ) was able to garner a heavily sought-after timeslot on an AM station in Friday Harbor and agreed to suck off the AD so he could get heavy-hitting guests like Jewd? Might work...