Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The West Needs a Geert Wilders Win

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club

I find it weird that liberals like Islam and the eu.

Free speech and women's rights are like two of the biggest things they are always on about.

The only answer to that question can be, they aren't liberals to begin with. They've stolen the identity. Anyone who sides with Islam is by definition against women's rights, because women have no rights under Islam. They further betray themselves in their support of the EU, another totalitarian system that has no interest in free speech. They aren't liberals, they're fascists. Oh, but wait, fascists can only come from the right, they can't really be fascists then can they?
    A lot of truth here. Liberals today suck bad. REAL bad. They are an insult to a long tradition of fighting for the freedom of all peoples. FDR is rolling around on his wheelchair in his grave
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,372 Founders Club

Look at these guys you are begging to save you from a paranoid, bullshit existential threat.

Just look.

Who gives a fuck what he looks like. He can look like Ronald McDonald as long as he fights for the West. This guy is legit. He's had to be in hiding for more than 10 years because of Islam. Justifiably he wants it out of his country.
    So he's a coward.

WDWHA
    This coming from the guy who PM'd iDawg in a panic because somebody had revealed his identity on the old HHB board.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    Babb's hypocrisy knows no bounds
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Look at these guys you are begging to save you from a paranoid, bullshit existential threat.

Just look.

Who gives a fuck what he looks like. He can look like Ronald McDonald as long as he fights for the West. This guy is legit. He's had to be in hiding for more than 10 years because of Islam. Justifiably he wants it out of his country.
    So he's a coward.

WDWHA
    This coming from the guy who PM'd iDawg in a panic because somebody had revealed his identity on the old HHB board.
    PM to DJ (ILTCHDJ)...

Just because you own this hobby bored does not mean it's a good idea to publish information that you get by being the owner of said hobby bored. Marty does that, and he is a faggot. Don't be a faggot. Remember the people who give you money (even if only $7.11)
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

Free speech and women's rights are like two of the biggest things they are always on about.

Do they "like" it though?

Most liberals dislike all religions, but respect the right to practice freely.

I consider radical Islamic terrorists and fundamentalist Christian evangelicals to be equally insane.

Sure one wants to kill me, and the other doesn't. But they BOTH want to control me and restrict freedom of choice for everyone that doesn't subscribe to their fairy tale.

I don't have any stake in the EU as a political entity. But I like visiting most of those countries. They're our allies. It's the place most of our ancestors came here from. What's not to like exactly?
    Generally agree -

Except the part about considering radical Islam and fundamentalist Christians to be equally insane.

In all cases I hate people who want to kill me more than people who think they can control me. Because I can feasibly work around one and the other, well, I dead.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

Just look.

If you're going to bash blow dryers, I'm fucking out.

Make the 80's great again.

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

The only answer to that question can be, they aren't liberals to begin with. They've stolen the identity. Anyone who sides with Islam is by definition against women's rights, because women have no rights under Islam. They further betray themselves in their support of the EU, another totalitarian system that has no interest in free speech. They aren't liberals, they're fascists. Oh, but wait, fascists can only come from the right, they can't really be fascists then can they?
    A lot of truth here. Liberals today suck bad. REAL bad. They are an insult to a long tradition of fighting for the freedom of all peoples. FDR is rolling around on his wheelchair in his grave
    Simple truth, people who call themselves liberals these days aren't liberals. That's the problem. Liberal has become a moniker for progressives rather than an accurate description of the underlying political ideology. Progressive ideology is more or less rooted in Marxism, which is antithetical to true liberalism.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2017
    Liberals see Islam and other lunacy such as mass illegal or legal immigration, gender craziness and race issues only as a tool to destroy our system of government by overburdening it into chaos so they may attempt their coup. They'll find it slightly more difficult when the shooting starts though.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Just look.

So he's a coward.

WDWHA
    This coming from a guy who frowns on personal information being posted on this bored.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Geert Wilders is the worst National Lampoon movie
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Do they "like" it though?

Most liberals dislike all religions, but respect the right to practice freely.

I consider radical Islamic terrorists and fundamentalist Christian evangelicals to be equally insane.

Sure one wants to kill me, and the other doesn't. But they BOTH want to control me and restrict freedom of choice for everyone that doesn't subscribe to their fairy tale.

I don't have any stake in the EU as a political entity. But I like visiting most of those countries. They're our allies. It's the place most of our ancestors came here from. What's not to like exactly?
    Generally agree -

Except the part about considering radical Islam and fundamentalist Christians to be equally insane.

In all cases I hate people who want to kill me more than people who think they can control me. Because I can feasibly work around one and the other, well, I dead.

I didn't say ALL Christians. But just like any other religion, there are extremists that do crazy shit.