Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grambling Players Revolt. . .

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Would any of us have been up in arms if the players did this under Willingham in 08?

I was thinking about that, and yes, I would have.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    And....here come the fucking lawyers....The real fucking winners.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    ESPN reported today Staph Infections have been caused by a lack of cleaning the uniforms.

That is fucked up.

And having to take a bus to every fucking game? Fuck that shit.

Didn't Martin Luther King fight to fix this shit?

I bet if this was an all white school you fuckers would be cheering the kids.

Power to the players!
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,833 Swaye's Wigwam

A bunch of pussies if you ask me. I feel bad for the other team too. The other team wants to play a fucking game, but Grambling's players revolt because they aren't getting their way. Yeah, riding in a bus would suck. Losing every game sucks too, but show some fucking heart and try to win a game with your teammates. Fuck the interim coach, he probably sucks, but being a faggot and quitting should not be an option. It's bullshit. Grambling's old coach who broke the record for wins is rolling in his grave.

The school quit on them not the other way around.
    Grambling definitely sounds like they need some new leadership, but I can't excuse players quitting. Most of these guys are on scholarship to play football. They have an obligation to play football games.

everyone draws a line somewhere, including you and me. We don't know all the details down there.
    So just LIFPO then?