Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Missing in Action - The Untold Story

Comments

• Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 462
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

@Swaye what happened to your buddy who domed the dad with a bottle?

Assault and battery. Menacing. Some other shit. Not a faux war hero. He fucked.
    Damn daniel
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Boob's best post to date
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited February 2017

t's and p's bro

I have a friend I used to work with who got 90 days in Pima Co. jail just for a DUI (I guess it was his second...but still, wtf). Apparently he hit another car and the woman claimed whiplash so they added in a bullshit charge. I had to write a letter to his judge...twice. It did not help apparently.

Your story is 50 x cooler though. I hate 99% of the Tequila length posts, but that delivered big time. I say do the rehab and bang all the decent looking, vulnerable chicks.

Your letter must have been on a par with your anti-SECSECSEC screeds.

@Swaye Oh, and there's a lot of fake lawyers on this bored. The deal sounds pretty good. Especially if Orkin considers fucking with your security clearance. If you were still on active duty you would be looking at a general court-martial and 7 to 12 months in the brig - more if they wanted to try and run with sexy charges - which in the Army they definitely would because Claire McCaskill.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TLdr

Cringed at the pale skinny crankster and brb'd to the young hoe wit da tittays!!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

t's and p's bro

I have a friend I used to work with who got 90 days in Pima Co. jail just for a DUI (I guess it was his second...but still, wtf). Apparently he hit another car and the woman claimed whiplash so they added in a bullshit charge. I had to write a letter to his judge...twice. It did not help apparently.

Your story is 50 x cooler though. I hate 99% of the Tequila length posts, but that delivered big time. I say do the rehab and bang all the decent looking, vulnerable chicks.

Your letter must have been on a par with your anti-SECSECSEC screeds.

@Swaye Oh, and there's a lot of fake lawyers on this bored. The deal sounds pretty good. Especially if Orkin considers fucking with your security clearance. If you were still on active duty you would be looking at a general court-martial and 7 to 12 months in the brig - more if they wanted to try and run with sexy charges - which in the Army they definitely would because Claire McCaskill.
    If this happened when I was in the Navy I would be in Leavenworth or some shit. Good thing I got out to pursue my dreams as a drug crazed lunatic.
    We have a new CIC. Rape isn't as big a deal
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    How's the pussy?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

How's the pussy?

I go in next Saturday. I'll let you know then. Watch it be all dudes sharing their feelings. 9th circle of hell shit if true.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

How's the pussy?

I go in next Saturday. I'll let you know then. Watch it be all dudes sharing their feelings. 9th circle of hell shit if true.
    You'll meet some alienated stripper that wants to get high and fuck minorities cause she hates her racist disciplinarian father...

At group meetings just space out and when called upon hesitantly mumble about peeling away levels of self deceit and aspiring to reach deeper levels of honesty within yourself...

Throw in an occasional "I used to be a talkative know it all, I really need to listen" and your counselor will write a glowing review...
    Sounds like you have experience. You'll be my phone a friend if things go sideways. I plan to do things exactly like you lay out. Especially the "listen" lie thing. That's gold.