Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Missing in Action - The Untold Story

Comments

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

On one hand, it's fucked up that drugs are illegal. On the other hand, drugs being illegal makes them way cooler to do. So it's kind of a conundrum. I'm sorry you got caught. It's too bad you don't work where I do...if I got caught with drugs, my company would just suspend me (with pay), while paying for me to go to rehab.

You have a disease!
    The best kind of disease.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye is a good poasters and all but fuck reading all of that. TL DR.

Love ya BFF buddy! Xoxox
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

vadawg said:

Next time do this shit in Loudoun...I could have gotten you out of all this shit. I don't know any of the judges or cops in Frederick Or Jefferson County.

As soon as I get out of rehab I will do my drugs in Loudoun for sure.

Hardcore Husky: Where drug use is encouraged and enabled.

I love this fucking shit hole.
    The fact that you have multiple HH poasters to help bail you out in Loudoun should really tell you something.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Gotten a couple PM's already for T&Ps to my drug habit. And yes, I blame all the avatar switching for my current predicament. FMFYFE

You're welcome
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I looked at the pics and chincredibled the boobies of the chick at the end of the poast.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

PostScript: Lawyer called late last night after talking to the judge in chambers (whatever the fuck that means - I should watch more Law and Order).

Indecency charge was thrown out. I never pulled out my dong or touched her. Shit charge levelled because of a hysterical Dad who just got pummeled by a Yuengling.

Mayhem charge thrown out because based on police reports I didn't start the fight. This is the only one I wanted to stick. Now I will have to say "charged with Mayhem" to sound cool in bars, not convicted of mayhem. Still cool. I guess.

Battery dropped to simple misdemeanor assault because of my war hero status. Couldn't get out of it because a cop saw me knee a guy in the face and then kick him in the ribs. Oops.

So, the possession is the sticking point. Judge has agreed in principle to also wipe this off my record (not sure how that even works, we have any lawyers here?) if I go to rehab. Rehab is looking like the best option. No jail. 3 times shorter. Good dating scene that doesn't involve my ass getting plungered, etc. And now clean drug record if I do the rehab.

I am in court next week to plead this out and get sentenced. One week to decide what to do. Might need some peyote and a vision quest to guide me. Jail and a permanent record, or rehab and clean. Signs point to rehab. Orkin was informed of parts of my situation yesterday and is supposed to render a verdict today. Is it weird I am hoping to get fired?

I need to get laid. Any of you fags have easy sisters? I'm tired and don't want to have to work for it.

I'm not a lawyer but I used to watch Night Court all the time back in the 80s. In exchange for successfully completing rehab (and pleading), the court will toss your charges. If you don't complete rehab or don't plead, you'll toss someone's salad in jail.
    HH: Tits AND great legal advice
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You were way fucking cooler when you were facing multiple charges and serious time.

Still way cooler than the rest of us fucking losers around this joint, though.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    @Swaye what happened to your buddy who domed the dad with a bottle?