Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New here

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

Just wanted to first say hello to everyone here. I was born on I see purple day (September 22, 1990), so I was literally born with Husky football in my blood. Not even most of my mom's family being from Oregon and huge Duck fans could corrupt me into cheering for them. My username comes from Brad Nessler calling the Huskies that at the start of the game when we beat Miami in 2000. Plus I love seeing Duck fans throw tantrums when I mention we are the Pride of the Northwest.

Go Huskies and I look forward to the fun of this forum!

On a scale of 1 to 10, where does your nice ass rate?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You should meet UOduckgirl over in the wigwam for cocktails. and videos.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Just wanted to first say hello to everyone here. I was born on I see purple day (September 22, 1990), so I was literally born with Husky football in my blood. Not even most of my mom's family being from Oregon and huge Duck fans could corrupt me into cheering for them. My username comes from Brad Nessler calling the Huskies that at the start of the game when we beat Miami in 2000. Plus I love seeing Duck fans throw tantrums when I mention we are the Pride of the Northwest.

If you literally were born with a Husky football in your blood, you would be dead. Footballs can't fit in veins and arteries dumbass.
    Whenever I hear or read people use the word "literally" figuratively, I want to beat them even more senseless with a nail-studded fungo
    That literally made me shit my pants
    Your old and probably have loose sphincters, so I belive you
    I miss that avatar...but you be you Grundle!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

If you literally were born with a Husky football in your blood, you would be dead. Footballs can't fit in veins and arteries dumbass.
    Whenever I hear or read people use the word "literally" figuratively, I want to beat them even more senseless with a nail-studded fungo
    That literally made me shit my pants
    Your old and probably have loose sphincters, so I belive you
    Bump
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    89ute said:

dnc said:

I support NW pride!

The Pac-12 North looks well represented here
    We got the South covered

How did you find that?! Hahaha
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    doogie said:

You should meet UOduckgirl over in the wigwam for cocktails. and videos.

Only if he's got a bbc
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    Did the OP already die?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Did the OP already die?

Looks like it. Just like Piggy.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club

Did the OP already die?

Yeah. Am I the first ghost poster here?
    No.

LEAVE