Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New here

Just wanted to first say hello to everyone here. I was born on I see purple day (September 22, 1990), so I was literally born with Husky football in my blood. Not even most of my mom's family being from Oregon and huge Duck fans could corrupt me into cheering for them. My username comes from Brad Nessler calling the Huskies that at the start of the game when we beat Miami in 2000. Plus I love seeing Duck fans throw tantrums when I mention we are the Pride of the Northwest.

Go Huskies and I look forward to the fun of this forum!

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,107
    Welcome. You'll fit in well here.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    As a newbie you must PM IrishDawg22. He got this place on the figured out.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Just wanted to first say hello to everyone here. I was born on I see purple day (September 22, 1990), so I was literally born with Husky football in my blood. Not even most of my mom's family being from Oregon and huge Duck fans could corrupt me into cheering for them. My username comes from Brad Nessler calling the Huskies that at the start of the game when we beat Miami in 2000. Plus I love seeing Duck fans throw tantrums when I mention we are the Pride of the Northwest.

You should definitely leave with that homo name of yours, but at least you have an avatar.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,156

Just wanted to first say hello to everyone here. I was born on I see purple day (September 22, 1990), so I was literally born with Husky football in my blood. Not even most of my mom's two dad's family being from Oregon and huge Duck fans could corrupt me into cheering for them. My username comes from Brad Nessler calling the Huskies that at the start of the game when we beat Miami in 2000. Plus I love seeing Duck fans throw tantrums when I mention we are the Pride of the Northwest.

this kid has alot to learn, alot!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

My username comes from Brad Nessler calling the Huskies that at the start of the game when we beat Miami in 2000. Plus I love seeing Duck fans throw tantrums when I mention we are the Pride of the Northwest.

Too bad @DoogieMcDoogerson was already taken. Your boner for whOregon ("lol") defines you as a doog.