Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim Grinolds bashes Keith Price again

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,969 Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually think the pass blocking will be above average next year. All 5 starters are back as well as the main back ups. What I do think is likely is Miles will have a big year next year, but struggle when the OL and Kasen leave, much like what happened to Price when Kearse, Aguillar, and Kelemete left.

Yeah you're probably right. It's improved this year and should improve again with the same guys. It's never gonna reach the kind of dominance we saw from Oregon's line against UW though.

The fucks at DM.c are cumming all over themselves dreaming about how Mariota or Brett Hundley could step in at UW and make our offense look like Oregon's. Someone posted that Hundley at UW would have equaled a win over the Ducks. I couldn't even bring myself to open the thread. It was one of those "stay out of it or get kicked off the site" moments. I'm not sure why I don't want to get kicked off...
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    edited October 2013
    TheHB said:

When does the roundup begin?

That patch on his chest would be a great photoshop for some citrus.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    By the way Kim, F3, Softy, Hugh... do you know why Keith can't win "the big one"? Because whenever we play in one of those Keith might as well be a cross country runner since he runs through Sark's pathetically recruited tissue paper you guys like to call an "offensive line"

The other QB might as well be in a recliner, eating cheetos, and jacking off since Sark's pathetically recruited "defensive line" couldn't put pressure on a JV high school team QB.
  • By the way Kim, F3, Softy, Hugh... do you know why Keith can't win "the big one"? Because whenever we play in one of those Keith might as well be a cross country runner since he runs through Sark's pathetically recruited tissue paper you guys like to call an "offensive line"

The other QB might as well be in a recliner, eating cheetos, and jacking off since Sark's pathetically recruited "defensive line" couldn't put pressure on a JV high school team QB.

Yup every big game including Baylor, Price is running for his life while their QB has all day back there.

Until UW has good line play on both sides of the ball this program will always be a 5-4 in conference program.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I just finished watching my DVR copy of the game last night. Keith played his ass off and left it all out on the field. He missed a couple of throws but he also made some nice throws. I don't have any problems with his performance. It's obvious Kim doesn't know a fucking thing about football. And I don't give a fuck what Sark says. Penalties impacted the flow and outcome of the game. The non-calls on Oregon, which there were a handful, and the calls (accurate calls) against UW killed us. Further, UW had opportunities in the first half that they didn't capitalize on in the first half. All "small" things that add up to a cluster fuck. Teach and re-teach the small things. Move your feet so you don't have to hold. Catch the ball with your hands. Finish your assignments. Tackle. Keep a spy on the QB. Keep the fucking edge so the QB can't run for first down after first down. And can our DTs do anything besides sit in a 4-point stance and wait for the OL to initiate contact? Do the small things. Do them well. And show consistency. We do that and we win that game. Oregon didn't have better athletes. We matched up well. But fuck, they did the small things very well. Discipline wins. Rag tag sandlot football loses to a disciplined team just about every time.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    DeepSeaZ said:

I just finished watching my DVR copy of the game last night. Keith played his ass off and left it all out on the field. He missed a couple of throws but he also made some nice throws. I don't have any problems with his performance. It's obvious Kim doesn't know a fucking thing about football. And I don't give a fuck what Sark says. Penalties impacted the flow and outcome of the game. The non-calls on Oregon, which there were a handful, and the calls (accurate calls) against UW killed us. Further, UW had opportunities in the first half that they didn't capitalize on in the first half. All "small" things that add up to a cluster fuck. Teach and re-teach the small things. Move your feet so you don't have to hold. Catch the ball with your hands. Finish your assignments. Tackle. Keep a spy on the QB. Keep the fucking edge so the QB can't run for first down after first down. And can our DTs do anything besides sit in a 4-point stance and wait for the OL to initiate contact? Do the small things. Do them well. And show consistency. We do that and we win that game. Oregon didn't have better athletes. We matched up well. But fuck, they did the small things very well. Discipline wins. Rag tag sandlot football loses to a disciplined team just about every time.

Sark places too much emphasis on scheme and not enough on fundamentals. He prides himself on being a great play caller over being the coach of a tough, disciplined, organized football team. For as much shit as we all yell about play calling, if we played better fundamental football, play calling would matter very little. The '90 and '91 teams did not always have great play calling, but they always played fundamental football.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Seems typical of mental midget Kim. Blame the kids who scrape by and bleed for the program, but run off anyone who dare question the millionaire coaches.

Fuck the lot of 'em.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    Kim is a tool and should shut up when evaluating film or players. Keith Price is a good but not great qb. And that is good enough to win big with the talent around him. It may be a couple of QB's before we have someone able to perform at his level again as he is as accurate a passer as we have had here.

The reason he does not run so much is because when he gets tackled his legs almost fall off every time. He limped for almost his whole career and may or may not have certain knee ligaments according to rumors.

I highly doubt the coaching staff is feeding all of this to Kim and all his toolbag friends on a regular basis. The staff or sark probably vented to some people in the press once about being frustrated by something Price does and Kim has taken it as eternal gospel ever since and repeated it over and over.

For all of the Montana propaganda that was out there I remember hearing rumors about Sark being very impressed with Price his Redshirt Freshman year and thought he would do good things once Locker left and was excited for the upcoming year with Price according to some alleged sources that were close to the program.

• JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585
    Why Ass Blood (Kimmy the fucking midget) even gets to comment is beyond me. Ass Blood's the guy who used to get the shit beat out of him. Now, he's got a website and has become the all encompassing prognosticator?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I brought my Shoqbox into the bathroom this morning and listened to KJR on I Heart Radio (while I dropped the kids off at the pool) and Hugh was ripping Russell Wilson while pretending to not rip him and I found it pretty hilarious that the best the Seahawks have ever looked and are winning with a QB who improvises seems to frustrate Hugh.... in fact, the Seahawks are pretty much the best team in the NFL but still Hugh has problems with the QB and leader of the team. Weird. Funny thing is that the same stuff Wilson does was considered cleavage by Locker and Hugh couldn't take his eyes off it.
  • Meek said:

I brought my Shoqbox into the bathroom this morning and listened to KJR on I Heart Radio (while I dropped the kids off at the pool) and Hugh was ripping Russell Wilson while pretending to not rip him and I found it pretty hilarious that the best the Seahawks have ever looked and are winning with a QB who improvises seems to frustrate Hugh.... in fact, the Seahawks are pretty much the best team in the NFL but still Hugh has problems with the QB and leader of the team. Weird. Funny thing is that the same stuff Wilson does was considered cleavage by Locker and Hugh couldn't take his eyes off it.

I never knew Hugh was a racist but I think his stance on Locker, Wilson and Price confirm that he is.

I mean Wilson is playing behind a banged up line without the greatest of WR's. He is making plays to extend drives, win games and is a great leader out there. He's only in his second year and he is the face of that offense. All eyes look at him in the huddle.

Meanwhile Matt Flynn is on his third team in the past calender year. Nick Montana has worse numbers than Price against worse competition. Hugh sure knows how to judge talent.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    edited October 2013
    Meek said:

The Broncos are the best team in the NFL.
  • Meek said:

Cover the spread against the Jaguars then pop off.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club

DeepSeaZ said:

Sark places too much emphasis on scheme and not enough on fundamentals. He prides himself on being a great play caller over being the coach of a tough, disciplined, organized football team. For as much shit as we all yell about play calling, if we played better fundamental football, play calling would matter very little. The '90 and '91 teams did not always have great play calling, but they always played fundamental football.

Someone on here made mention of pregame warmups. Oregon was hustling, not grab assing, and generally getting TUFF about the game they were about to play. Our guys were dinking footballs around, stretching, laughing, looking at WIll Ferrell, and generally looking like an undisciplined slovenly mass of lose that was just amped Gameday was in town.

Sure, we have pass rush issues, and some offensive line problems. Certainly play calling and ST are problems. Those are all a big deal. But our approach to the game of football is the BIGGEST problem with UW Football right now. We are generally unfocused, undisciplined, and somewhat unprepared. This is reflected in that pre game warmup that nobody really gives two shits about, but speaks volumes about how your team is coached.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Meek said:

Why do you hate defense?

Right now the most complete team might actually be the Saints. If NO gets homefield that's it for the Hawks. Thankfully, they have to play a Monday night game in Seattle.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Someone on here made mention of pregame warmups. Oregon was hustling, not grab assing, and generally getting TUFF about the game they were about to play. Our guys were dinking footballs around, stretching, laughing, looking at WIll Ferrell, and generally looking like an undisciplined slovenly mass of lose that was just amped Gameday was in town.
    This.

Also, this is why I think Helfrich is going to turn out okay for us.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Meek said:

Awfully warm out for January.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

Meek said:

Why do you hate defense?

Right now the most complete team might actually be the Saints. If NO gets homefield that's it for the Hawks. Thankfully, they have to play a Monday night game in Seattle.

Saints D will fall back to Earth. I can't see a worst to first lasting all season. Still, they are a dangerous team.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    DeepSeaZ said:

You make a lot of strong points, but Washington wasn't winning that game the way Oregon scored at will against the Washington defense.