Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim Grinolds bashes Keith Price again

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
"Keith Price...........Love the kid, but his lack of mobility is frustrating. For a guy his size, you'd expect more from his legs. He just lacks explosiveness. He's no threat whatsoever with his legs."

No Kim, you don't love the kid. You've been bashing him since 2010 when the Husky coaches told you a bunch of negative shit about him. If he's so horrible, why after 5 years of your slavish devotion to Sark, why aren't you asking why he hasn't recruited someone better than Price to take his place?

Shame on you for bashing the kids. Calling them idiots and publicly ripping on them, while never holding millionaire coaches responsible.

Comments

• JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585
    Kim's a pussy, plain and simple. KP should stomp a mud hole in his ass, then walk it dry.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    JECAR said:

Kim's a pussy, plain and simple. KP should stomp a mud hole in his ass, then walk it dry.

I don't quite know what that means, but it doesn't sound good.
  • Sark was getting his ass handed to him and having problems scoring points against Oregon when he had Jake who was "mobile".

Sark will get his ass handed to him and have problems scoring points against Oregon next three years with Miles who is mobile.

How about recruit a fucking OL to protect your QB, have some of these highly touted WR's make plays for once, recruit a DL who can put pressure on the other QB.

Fuck you Kim! All offseason you said the OL was "fine" and it's far from fine. Against the good DL's which we saw the last two weeks you saw what happens. The QB's gets his fucking ass kicked every single snap just so a skinny jean wearing faggot(75K) like yourself can rip on him.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Price has about 2 seconds before he has to start running all over hell. I think sark has told him not to run and be patient to get pass off. His first year he was much more likely to run. Sark put a stop to that.
  • Price has about 2 seconds before he has to start running all over hell. I think sark has told him not to run and be patient to get pass off. His first year he was much more likely to run. Sark put a stop to that.

He did that with Locker too. Fans will be bitching about Miley Cyrus lack of running when he's a Senior if Sark is still his coach.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,139 Founders Club

"Keith Price...........Love the kid, but his lack of mobility is frustrating. For a guy his size, you'd expect more from his legs. He just lacks explosiveness. He's no threat whatsoever with his legs."

No Kim, you don't love the kid. You've been bashing him since 2010 when the Husky coaches told you a bunch of negative shit about him. If he's so horrible, why after 5 years of your slavish devotion to Sark, why aren't you asking why he hasn't recruited someone better than Price to take his place?

Shame on you for bashing the kids. Calling them idiots and publicly ripping on them, while never holding millionaire coaches responsible.

This sounds like front page material. Maybe a joint venture for you and PL_SS?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    This thread........nominated
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013

Exactly. Sark blew it two years in a row with QB recruiting. He took Montana and Derrick Brown. Price isn't great, he's merely above average, but even if you think Price sucks, it is Sark's fault we don't have a better option. He's had plenty of time, especially being a QB guru to find a guy he likes more.

Another point I would make is who's fault is it that Price has not gotten better during his career?

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,969 Swaye's Wigwam
    QBs are going to keep struggling until UW learns how to pass block. It's going to take another local white boy coming along and winning the QB job again before the local media (and DM.c admins) are willing to recognize how pathetic our Oline play continues to be.

Cyrus will get thrown under the bus next year until Troy Williams takes his job. Then he'll follow Miley. Maybe Lindquist, the forgotten one, will end up being the local media darling after all.
  • chuck said:

QBs are going to keep struggling until UW learns how to pass block. It's going to take another local white boy coming along and winning the QB job again before the local media (and DM.c admins) are willing to recognize how pathetic our Oline play continues to be.

Cyrus will get thrown under the bus next year until Troy Williams takes his job. Then he'll follow Miley. Maybe Lindquist, the forgotten one, will end up being the local media darling after all.

We all know who Hugh Millen will be rooting for.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    chuck said:

I actually think the pass blocking will be above average next year. All 5 starters are back as well as the main back ups. What I do think is likely is Miles will have a big year next year, but struggle when the OL and Kasen leave, much like what happened to Price when Kearse, Aguillar, and Kelemete left.

• chuck said:

I actually think the pass blocking will be above average next year. All 5 starters are back as well as the main back ups. What I do think is likely is Miles will have a big year next year, but struggle when the OL and Kasen leave, much like what happened to Price when Kearse, Aguillar, and Kelemete left.

What's funny is I was saying this LAST YEAR to the Doogs ripping on Price.

I was like bet Miles walks in 2014 and has a great year then you guys will be crowning him. Like Price in 2012, he'll struggle in 2015 as the talent drop off will reflect on him.

Then all those Doogs who loved him in 2012 and 2013 will turn on Miles in 2015.

Cook it!