Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Loving this from Hayward

Keith Hayward when asked if ASU qb Taylor Kelly does "anything particularly well"?

Hayward: "Nah."

Then he pauses, realizes he needs to blow some smoke, and compliments him. But the honesty of that moment was pretty great.

Video on Adam Jude's blog.

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Keith Hayward when asked if ASU qb Taylor Kelly does "anything particularly well"?

Then he pauses, realizes he needs to blow some smoke, and compliments him. But the honesty of that moment was pretty great.

Heyward is Sarks best hire....by far

• CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    edited October 2013
    Hayward is right, TK isn't very good at anything. He's adequate at best. Don't lose to him though.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

It's great to see the coaching staff learned nothing from all the empty shit talking from the past two weeks.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Fuck you KHJ. Fuck you.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

It's great to see the coaching staff learned nothing from all the empty shit talking from the past two weeks.
    In saying that ASU isnt that great, Keith, as Canard points out, is acknowledging that there is NO EXCUSE (hi auburn!) for losing.

Much better than building up straw men (ASU is so tough at home! Can't expect to beat Will Sutton as a senior!) and making the win into more than it is.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    I'm with Vashon here. Much better than TUFF schedule nonsense.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    Don't worry, I have a feeling the defensive line will make Kelly look like a heisman candidate come Saturday.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Maybe the question should have been " Keith, Is there anything your unit does particularly well"? See Oregon
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,131 Founders Club
    I love trash talking confidence. I hate it when losers do it. We're losers. Shut up and beat somebody
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Taylor Kelly is a little bit of a........ freeloader(or BSU wagon-rider). He has announced his home town on national TV to be Boise, but in fact he's from Eagle, ID which is about 7-10 miles outside Boise. This in terms of Puget sound geography is like a Tacoma or Everett kid telling the World of football that he's from Seattle.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    Tailgater said:

Taylor Kelly is a little bit of a........ freeloader(or BSU wagon-rider). He has announced his home town on national TV to be Boise, but in fact he's from Eagle, ID which is about 7-10 miles outside Boise. This in terms of Puget sound geography is like a Tacoma or Everett kid telling the World of football that he's from Seattle.

I see you're drinking before 5 again.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tailgater said:

If you're from Idaho, you're either from CDA, Boise, or Pocatello.

Hope this helps.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    idaho geographic DMA superiority guy
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    taylor kelly makes good decisions, is accurate, and is mobile. But his arm is definitely lacking
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,131 Founders Club
    Taylor Kelly makes up for his lack of natural talent by being cerebral
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Is every one of your poasts always about blacks?
  • In all seriousness I'd like to retain Wilcox and Hayward and shit can the rest of the staff including the "great" Tosh.
    I like the entire defensive staff. Tosh went out and got some highly recruited guys on the d line. I like sermon with the linebackers too.

But it SHOULD never be the end of the world if any of these guys leave because the guy in charge should be good enough to balance it out.
  • I like the entire defensive staff. Tosh went out and got some highly recruited guys on the d line. I like sermon with the linebackers too.

But it SHOULD never be the end of the world if any of these guys leave because the guy in charge should be good enough to balance it out.

Typically you allow the head coach to bring his own guys in though. However you do get 1-2 holdovers on staff and I think keeping Wilcox and Hayward would be smart. Even give Wilcox a pay raise to keep him happy to stay.
    I didn't know we were dealing in hypotheticals of a new coach. My apologies.