Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Abdul-Malik McClain, 4* 2018 BUCK, San Juan Capistrano (Serra), CA (UCLA)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

The last BUCK we got out of Santa Margarita was fucking Potatoes. Not a good precedent.

And that matters how?
    It matters a lot shit head.
    I don't see how it matters. They even got a new coach a few months ago I think, so unless you think the environmental factors of JSerra will influence his skill and talent level, then there really is no comparison.
    If don't see how it matters you are a moron!!!!
    He's black and Potatoes is white. Simple math and slight prejudice.
  • Options
    KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Potatoes was a Courtesy offer to get the foot in the door for Dane Crane
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I got a feeling that potatoes might have decent senior season. I am going to laugh my ass off when DDY will have to start calling by his real name.
  • Options
    FraleyMcClatcherFraleyMcClatcher Member Posts: 13
    First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Are we sure this guys name isn't Chris Jackson?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Potatoes will be just a guy. He will make some good plays here and there but he will definitely be one of the weak spots in the defense.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2017

Potatoes will be just a guy. He will make some good plays here and there but he will definitely be one of the weak spots in the defense.

Lets be real...in a perfect world Potatoes is buried in the 3 deeps. Let the accolades flow... he's a great teammate, a real lunch pail, blue collar, special teamser type of guy.
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

Lets be real...in a perfect world Potatoes is buried in the 3 deeps. Let the accolades flow... he's a great teammate, a real lunch pail, blue collar, special teamser type of guy.
    If fucking Psalm saw meaningful minutes, what makes you think potatoes won't?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited February 2017

DawgFader said:

Potatoes will play. The difference between Psalm and Potatoes is that there will be more competition. Psalm was the only guy last year that had real experience at Buck/Sam.

O'Brien has to compete against Bartlett, Potoa'e, Amandre Williams, Rice, Sterk, Victor (hopefully), etc.
    Oh he's gonna be in the rotation. With Milo and Constantine in the mix at LB..I was just saying it would be nice if it looked something like:

DE Potoa'e---------BUCK Victor
    DE Levi------------BUCK Williams
    DE ---------------BUCK O'Brien

Buried 3 ballers deep.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I got a feeling that potatoes might have decent senior season. I am going to laugh my ass off when DDY will have to start calling by his real name.

Won't happen
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Potatoes will play. The difference between Psalm and Potatoes is that there will be more competition. Psalm was the only guy last year that had real experience at Buck/Sam.

O'Brien has to compete against Bartlett, Potoa'e, Amandre Williams, Rice, Sterk, Victor (hopefully), etc.
    Oh he's gonna be in the rotation. With Milo and Constantine in the mix at LB..I was just saying it would be nice if it looked something like:

Buried 3 ballers deep.
    Why is Victor at BUCK getting passed around so much here? Maybe a few snaps here and there, but he isn't going to change positions in his r.Sr season.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Buried 3 ballers deep.
    Why is Victor at BUCK getting passed around so much here? Maybe a few snaps here and there, but he isn't going to change positions in his r.Sr season.
    Because he could be really good there as well and it could make our entire defense even better potentially. It's just an idea and some of us hope it comes true.
  • Options
    dnc said:

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Buried 3 ballers deep.
    Isn't that exactly what happened with Kikaha and Mr Feeney?
    I thought that was more the product of the coaching switch.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Buried 3 ballers deep.
    Agree wholeheartedly. Add to that he was by far the leading tackler for the team when he played.
  • Options
    He apparently camping with us in mid july
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

hudl.com/video/3/5267967/583c7c23dfd8b827b0bdebd6

UW and Coach Pete seem to have a good relationship with JSerra (Even though I think they just got a new coach).

Did this guy switch schools? Because Junipero Serra and Santa Margarita are different schools...
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Looks like UW running 3rd right now. UCLA, Georgia Tech (i guess the fucker wants an engineering degree) then UW. Hopefully camping with UW this week will change that.
  • Options

Looks like UW running 3rd right now. UCLA, Georgia Tech (i guess the fucker wants an engineering degree) then UW. Hopefully camping with UW this week will change that.

Not sure if 'whoosh', but Georgia Tech is his hometown school.