Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Koopdog get deployed again?

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

He's fine, he's been busy with life. But I also know he thinks this place was overrun by doogs.

Winning 12 games and the conference and being generally excited about the program for the first time in a generation does not a doog make.
    To be fair I don't think I said "Doogs" since I was doogier houser than most on here over the summer and fall.
    You said this place had become a "fungus" and was overrun by some breed of degenerate. Perhaps it wasn't doog.
    Alternative Facts?
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    TommySQC said:

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

He's fine, he's been busy with life. But I also know he thinks this place was overrun by doogs.

Winning 12 games and the conference and being generally excited about the program for the first time in a generation does not a doog make.
    To be fair I don't think I said "Doogs" since I was doogier houser than most on here over the summer and fall.
    *Howser
    Keep up. I was doing a phonic pun with "doogie houser" being like "dawg house". SEE WHAT EYE DID THEIR?
  • Options

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

You said this place had become a "fungus" and was overrun by some breed of degenerate. Perhaps it wasn't doog.
    Now THAT I will stand behind.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

AGREEEEEE
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,616
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

Alternative Facts?
    Koop is our bro
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm going to hike a mountain naked this summer and eat a whole shit ton of fungus.
  • Options

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

If we are all funguses, that means we can still grow on Koop.
    RimjobShot
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

If we are all funguses, that means we can still grow on Koop.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0I4KKSgeBI
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

TommySQC said:

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

*Howser
    Keep up. I was doing a phonic pun with "doogie houser" being like "dawg house". SEE WHAT EYE DID THEIR?
    No.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The people bath houses of Thailand thank you for your service.

• Options
    TommySQC said:

koopdog said:

TommySQC said:

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

*Howser
    No.
    Still ghey

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2017
    koopdog said:

Truth is, I had to seek medical care in Thailand. I beat off so furiously during the season over Peterman and our lovely run to a Top 5 Finish, my dick hemorrhaged and I needed a transplant. Unfortunately, it was from a 55 year old Thailand ladyboy that died in a rickshaw accident, so it looks kind of funny and I was embarassed to come back.

Thailand is one of the top 5 destinations for medical tourism. Big business. You can get a root canal and then a blow job for $100.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,616
    Founders Club
    Baphomet said:

koopdog said:

Truth is, I had to seek medical care in Thailand. I beat off so furiously during the season over Peterman and our lovely run to a Top 5 Finish, my dick hemorrhaged and I needed a transplant. Unfortunately, it was from a 55 year old Thailand ladyboy that died in a rickshaw accident, so it looks kind of funny and I was embarassed to come back.

Thailand is one of the top 5 destinations for medical tourism. Big business. You can get a root canal and then a blow job for $100.
    Groupon?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Will there be another offseason DJ + Koop pod? Please say yes.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Gladstone said:

Doogs can't assess the degree of doogie in another doog. But thanks for your doogie comment.

'Bama was a moral victory, and the Pac was unusually dreck. You sound like an Oregon fan after a natty game.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

was he talking walks with his wife to get perspective?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

was he talking walks with his wife to get perspective?
    Word on the street is he was trying to talk your wife into staying with you after he Dick whipped her so good. Don't twist tho, just what I'm hearing.