Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Koopdog get deployed again?

Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Hasnt been on since December.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doesn't ever post on twitter either.

He dead.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's fine, he's been busy with life. But I also know he thinks this place was overrun by doogs.

One of my favorite poasters. Tell him to nut up and come back.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He's fine, he's been busy with life. But I also know he thinks this place was overrun by doogs.

and/or chameleons and posers

Did I just write that? Oh well
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198

That's a copout
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    koopdog said:

Truth is, I had to seek medical care in Thailand. I beat off so furiously during the season over Peterman and our lovely run to a Top 5 Finish, my dick hemorrhaged and I needed a transplant. Unfortunately, it was from a 55 year old Thailand ladyboy that died in a rickshaw accident, so it looks kind of funny and I was embarassed to come back.

DPOYWFSIAL
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    koopdog said:

Truth is, I had to seek medical care in Thailand. I beat off so furiously during the season over Peterman and our lovely run to a Top 5 Finish, my dick hemorrhaged and I needed a transplant. Unfortunately, it was from a 55 year old Thailand ladyboy that died in a rickshaw accident, so it looks kind of funny and I was embarassed to come back.

STAY!
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Gladstone said:

Winning 12 games and the conference and being generally excited about the program for the first time in a generation does not a doog make.
    To be fair I don't think I said "Doogs" since I was doogier houser than most on here over the summer and fall.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

Winning 12 games and the conference and being generally excited about the program for the first time in a generation does not a doog make.
    To be fair I don't think I said "Doogs" since I was doogier houser than most on here over the summer and fall.
    Didn't sound like you. You were fighting the negativity for some time.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

Didn't sound like you. You were fighting the negativity for some time.
    Yessir....and I'm going to say........ I WON!!!11!!!!!!!11!!!!
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    You just gave spooge the erection of his life.
    koopdog said:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DeepSeaZ said:

You just gave spooge the erection of his life.

koopdog said:

Confirmed!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I agree with Koop. Shit can be fucking ridiculous around here sometimes.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,616
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

You said this place had become a "fungus" and was overrun by some breed of degenerate. Perhaps it wasn't doog.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

*Howser