Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we just layoff Firefighters and trim our budget?

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2013

Lay off all Firefighters? Damn it would be wrong if someone lit your house on fire.

CHRIST!

And stop with the extra policemen. We've got enough already. How about

That's federal dadrone. Get your GED and check back. Hows the HIV treating you? Last time I saw you the cover-up your lover put on you hid some of the spots

Whatever the fuck it was..he lost 10 seats because a fucking cripple might want a beer sometime in the next 10 years. Serve the fucker on the sidewalk and let the owner maximize his profits instead of making 80 cents off a cripple while costing 10 other customers a night.
    again dipshit, the federal government is responsible for the ADA. And its a good thing for business long term despite what your butt-buddy bar owner thinks. Maybe he can add another $dollar on top of his already $8 pint. Cost of doing business. How about you blame our libia government for B&O, and taxes on spirits be, fore you go after the disabled you ignant fuck.

Maybe your friend should have went into landscaping. Labor is cheap, money flows under the table, and you don't have to worry about the ADA or staying up to 4am every morning. Oh Damone my little supple starling, its ok, everything works out in the wash.
    I blame B&O, taxes on alcohol AND catering to your ass. If you weren't a fucking quad, you would too. Yes, spending a bunch of money to reduce capacity just so a cripple can get drunk once a year is great for long term business!!! fucking idiot.

What you don't get, fuckhead, is I'm not advocating baring access to handicap customers, I'm advocating the local government to get the fuck out of it and let the owner decide the type of access rather than forcing it on people. As it was, there was enough access for chairs, but it just wasn't good enough for the government. You could have easily wheeled in there for a drink. He probably would have given you a straw to use that you could take home.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

That's federal dadrone. Get your GED and check back. Hows the HIV treating you? Last time I saw you the cover-up your lover put on you hid some of the spots

Whatever the fuck it was..he lost 10 seats because a fucking cripple might want a beer sometime in the next 10 years. Serve the fucker on the sidewalk and let the owner maximize his profits instead of making 80 cents off a cripple while costing 10 other customers a night.
    I learned from Bar Rescue that every seat in a bar is worth 10K a year.
    I'd like to see a 'cripple' VOW kick your ass Damone. You know how many "cripple's" got that way in war? Trying to protect your freedoms. I think 90% of the people on this bored think you're a POS. I know 100% of the veterens on this worthless board do. You've garnered zero respect here, and for good reason.
    you didn't get that way in war.