Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we just layoff Firefighters and trim our budget?

Enough with the levy's and funds for these tax-drainers. Hero's? Never met one. Its part of their job. Instead of washing your engines 5 times a week, find another way to help the community while you're NOT saving Kitty cats stuck in trees. EMT's yes, firemen? Do something you fucking tax rapists!

Comments

• Lay off all Firefighters? Damn it would be wrong if someone lit your house on fire.

CHRIST!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    who said all? How about a reduction. The volunteer force is a lot cheaper
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

who said all? How about a reduction. The volunteer force is a lot cheaper

Is it?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club
    I just passed out and woke up without my liver again.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    We don't need no water let the mother fucker burn........Burn Mother Fucker Burn!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2013

Can we just get rid of all disabled Americans and trim our budget?

Enough with the levy's and funds for these eye sores. People worth keeping around? Never met one. Instead of recieving hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of government handouts and laws that require buildings to accomodate quad's, let's eradicate them from the face of the Earth. Retards yes, quads? Die in an electric wheelchair explosion.

No shit. I know a guy trying to open a brew pub. He lost 10 seats because the government made him make the place ADA compliant for the 2 times a year a wheeltard rolls into the place.
    That's federal dadrone. Get your GED and check back. Hows the HIV treating you? Last time I saw you the cover-up your lover put on you hid some of the spots

Can we just get rid of all disabled Americans and trim our budget?

Enough with the levy's and funds for these eye sores. People worth keeping around? Never met one. Instead of recieving hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of government handouts and laws that require buildings to accomodate quad's, let's eradicate them from the face of the Earth. Retards yes, quads? Die in an electric wheelchair explosion.

ignorant fuck. Take college out your handle, you didn't go
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,318 Swaye's Wigwam
    For once I agree with puppylove

Not kidding
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

That's federal dadrone. Get your GED and check back. Hows the HIV treating you? Last time I saw you the cover-up your lover put on you hid some of the spots

Whatever the fuck it was..he lost 10 seats because a fucking cripple might want a beer sometime in the next 10 years. Serve the fucker on the sidewalk and let the owner maximize his profits instead of making 80 cents off a cripple while costing 10 other customers a night.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Whatever the fuck it was..he lost 10 seats because a fucking cripple might want a beer sometime in the next 10 years. Serve the fucker on the sidewalk and let the owner maximize his profits instead of making 80 cents off a cripple while costing 10 other customers a night.
    I learned from Bar Rescue that every seat in a bar is worth 10K a year.
  • That's federal dadrone. Get your GED and check back. Hows the HIV treating you? Last time I saw you the cover-up your lover put on you hid some of the spots

UW should bring in John Taffer to clean up UW football. I love that before he fixes the place he just berates all the dumb fucks and even fires them as well.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686

UW should bring in John Taffer to clean up UW football. I love that before he fixes the place he just berates all the dumb fucks and even fires them as well.
    The entire department could use an enema like that.

Lay off all Firefighters? Damn it would be wrong if someone lit your house on fire.

CHRIST!

And stop with the extra policemen. We've got enough already. How about

again dipshit, the federal government is responsible for the ADA. And its a good thing for business long term despite what your butt-buddy bar owner thinks. Maybe he can add another $dollar on top of his already $8 pint. Cost of doing business. How about you blame our libia government for B&O, and taxes on spirits be, fore you go after the disabled you ignant fuck.

Maybe your friend should have went into landscaping. Labor is cheap, money flows under the table, and you don't have to worry about the ADA or staying up to 4am every morning. Oh Damone my little supple starling, its ok, everything works out in the wash.

Lay off all Firefighters? Damn it would be wrong if someone lit your house on fire.

CHRIST!

And stop with the extra policemen. We've got enough already. How about

again dipshit, the federal government is responsible for the ADA. And its a good thing for business long term despite what your butt-buddy bar owner thinks. Maybe he can add another $dollar on top of his already $8 pint. Cost of doing business. How about you blame our libia government for B&O, and taxes on spirits be, fore you go after the disabled you ignant fuck.

Maybe your friend should have went into landscaping. Labor is cheap, money flows under the table, and you don't have to worry about the ADA or staying up to 4am every morning. Oh Damone my little supple starling, its ok, everything works out in the wash.
    Vintage PLSS.
    Today there was a small 4-unit fire in the pristine city of Lynnwood. A small emergency at worst. There were 46 firefighters dispatched. 3/4 of the "hero's" were seen standing around sucking up valuable tax resources. Cut these chumps or put them to work in their spare time trimming trees, cleaning up garbage or helping those who can't help themselves prepare for fires...INSTEAD OF PLAYING FUCKING VIDEO GAMES AND LIFTING WEIGHTS ALL FUCKING DAY, EVERY DAY.

Tax payers own these lazy fucks, put their high-paid asses to work when they're not fighting fires. That's fair, although someone should put it more eloquently! !! Money-sucking servants!

I'd like to see a 'cripple' VOW kick your ass Damone. You know how many "cripple's" got that way in war? Trying to protect your freedoms. I think 90% of the people on this bored think you're a POS. I know 100% of the veterens on this worthless board do. You've garnered zero respect here, and for good reason.

I'd like to see a 'cripple' VOW kick your ass Damone. You know how many "cripple's" got that way in war? Trying to protect your freedoms. I think 90% of the people on this bored think you're a POS. I know 100% of the veterens on this worthless board do. You've garnered zero respect here, and for good reason.
    Damone could DEFINITELY kick a cripples ass.

I think the over under for how many crippled sad sacks Damone could take is 5. As always.
  • That's federal dadrone. Get your GED and check back. Hows the HIV treating you? Last time I saw you the cover-up your lover put on you hid some of the spots