Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

James Harden or Curry?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

When the Spurs need a basket are they going to Kawhi or Pau?

Pau will be lucky to be in the game during crunch time. They still have Aldridge and Parker.

Leonard is the guy.
    Aldridge has his little place at about 17-19 feet to get the ball on a rotation ... but he's not the guy I'd want the ball in the hands of down the stretch.

Parker isn't that guy anymore ...

I'd be SHOCKED if Pau isn't in the game in crunch time ...
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pau will be lucky to be in the game during crunch time. They still have Aldridge and Parker.

Leonard is the guy.
    Aldridge has his little place at about 17-19 feet to get the ball on a rotation ... but he's not the guy I'd want the ball in the hands of down the stretch.

You think Pau Gasol is still a go to player?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Leonard is the guy.

You think Pau Gasol is still a go to player?
    I'd still be comfortable with the ball going through him in end of game situations given his passing ability. I don't think necessarily that I would be thinking that giving him the ball means that he's going to take the last shot. But given the right matchup on a day that he's feeling pretty good, I'm more than comfortable giving him the ball in the post and asking him to make the decision to either make the pass if a double comes or to use either hand if single covered. At this point of his career, he's in a lot of ways like Timmy in that if you catch him on a day where the body is feeling good, you ride him back to the fountain of youth.