Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

how to buy a cabinet position

2»

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

dnc said:

Not saying these dudes can't be bought, but that's fairly small potatoes. Pretty sure it would cost more than 90 gs at the highest rate to buy a vote. She's a GOP nominee to begin with, the more surprising thing would be if they voted against her.

BS.
    She has no experience at all in public ed. She made is clear in her hearing that she knows absolutely nothing. Furthermore her charter schools in Michigan didn't even perform well.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/betsy-devos-michigan-school-experiment-232399

This is called buying a seat. There is no other reason for her to be there. None
    BS. They put her in because they want school choice, and they're supporting their guy. I understand people are pissed about the selection, but you've got more GOP senators who approved her who her family hasn't given money to than the ones they have. It's not like the Devos family ever thought a president was going to appoint her anyway, I'm sure they're as surprised as anyone. Unless all those checks cleared in the last two months I'm not buying it.
    Bingo, and more power to them. The public sewer school system is complete dreck, it needs to be blown up.
    It can be an insanely demanding job.
    Eight months out of the year....

You don't deserve shit when you get paid to not work when the weather is nice, get weeks off the holidays, and get your week to go to Cancun every year for spring break.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

dnc said:

Not saying these dudes can't be bought, but that's fairly small potatoes. Pretty sure it would cost more than 90 gs at the highest rate to buy a vote. She's a GOP nominee to begin with, the more surprising thing would be if they voted against her.

BS.
    She has no experience at all in public ed. She made is clear in her hearing that she knows absolutely nothing. Furthermore her charter schools in Michigan didn't even perform well.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/betsy-devos-michigan-school-experiment-232399

This is called buying a seat. There is no other reason for her to be there. None
    BS. They put her in because they want school choice, and they're supporting their guy. I understand people are pissed about the selection, but you've got more GOP senators who approved her who her family hasn't given money to than the ones they have. It's not like the Devos family ever thought a president was going to appoint her anyway, I'm sure they're as surprised as anyone. Unless all those checks cleared in the last two months I'm not buying it.
    Bingo, and more power to them. The public sewer school system is complete dreck, it needs to be blown up.

You don't deserve shit when you get paid to not work when the weather is nice, get weeks off the holidays, and get your week to go to Cancun every year for spring break.
    If I had to put up with those fucking little pricks and the helicopter parents every day for 8 months, I'd get turnt up in Cancun for a week too.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Public schools are overfunded considering the results they get.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

dnc said:

BS.

If I had to put up with those fucking little pricks and the helicopter parents every day for 8 months, I'd get turnt up in Cancun for a week too.

Many of the biggest potheads/alcoholics I know are teachers. Seems like a low skill job.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

dnc said:

BS.

Many of the biggest potheads/alcoholics I know are teachers. Seems like a low skill job.
    If I had to put up with to fucking little pricks and their helicopter parents every day for 8 months, I'd be a pothead/alcoholic too. Or a bigger one would be more accurate.

But seriously, there are good teachers but they are handcuffed by their curriculum or their administrators. And the good ones I know hate the union for protecting those alcoholic pothead incompetents.