Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Devin Asiasi? Do we have any shot at this guy?

13»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

USC

I think they might not have the scholarship space. If they did then they would've gone after Breiden Fehoko like half the country is, but they aren't.
    They just signed 3 DT.
    You say that like you actually consider Brandon Pili to be a viable option at DT before his 4th year in the program.
    How do you know he won't be? I didn't love Pili, but I thought he looked decent. He had good schools after him.

Recruiting isn't an exact science. Some guys get a lot better. It's not impossible that Pili won't be a run stuffing nose by his 2nd or 3rd year.
    Dan Diedorf doesn't know what you're not trying to say here.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2017
    NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

USC

I think they might not have the scholarship space. If they did then they would've gone after Breiden Fehoko like half the country is, but they aren't.
    They just signed 3 DT.
    You say that like you actually consider Brandon Pili to be a viable option at DT before his 4th year in the program.
    He will play after all the starters get career ending injuries.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

USC

They just signed 3 DT.
    How do you know he won't be? I didn't love Pili, but I thought he looked decent. He had good schools after him.

Recruiting isn't an exact science. Some guys get a lot better. It's not impossible that Pili won't be a run stuffing nose by his 2nd or 3rd year.
    I hated his film so, so much. Just a hunch that it'll take him a while to get to playing at a good level.