Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queer Eye

124»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club
    sPitt is like Minnesota if they were good until the early 80s. HTH
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

MisterEm said:

dflea said:

lulz

Washington would knock the fuck right out of Miami today, creep, and for the two of us, that's all that matters. In fact, it wouldn't be close. The Canes would get it in the discipline hole.

Last time UW Oregon played a team from South Washington, they got a second discipline hole installed on their ass. HTH.
    Fixed for you.
    Beat Whoregon, nothing else matters.
    70 burger.

8 mins left in the 4th.
    Beating Jeff Lockie is special. Do they make a trophy for that?
    Again, that game never happened to you losers.

You fags actually thought you had a chance too.
    It happened and it was special. You sound a little insecure. I know you're worried about your joob and want to move up the ladder at Amazon. Take heart, you won't be pushing crates at the warehouse forever.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

MisterEm said:

dflea said:

lulz

Washington would knock the fuck right out of Miami today, creep, and for the two of us, that's all that matters. In fact, it wouldn't be close. The Canes would get it in the discipline hole.

Last time UW Oregon played a team from South Washington, they got a second discipline hole installed on their ass. HTH.
    Fixed for you.
    Beat Whoregon, nothing else matters.
    70 burger.

8 mins left in the 4th.
    Beating Jeff Lockie is special. Do they make a trophy for that?
    Again, that game never happened to you losers.

You fags actually thought you had a chance too.
    It happened and it was special. You sound a little insecure. I know you're worried about your joob and want to move up the ladder at Amazon. Take heart, you won't be pushing crates at the warehouse forever.
    I live among quooks, not in Seattle. Of course you'd hate Amazon, they wouldn't even hire you to clean their shitters.