Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queer Eye

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    His bait always has a nice roll.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

It's a shitty recruiting platform.

Nobody cares about the lake.

Purple is for Prince, not football players.

Nobody knows who Don James was.

Terrible NFL placement #s - the kids, they care about that shit now.

EMBARRASSING ass kicking in the bowel, effectively negates second/third best season in progrum history.

And the most deluded fanbase in the cuntree ready to jump on your ass for not playing up to an imaginary standard from the past.

You should be happy anyone wants to play at that shit hole for a progrum. And, it rains too much.

I hear Cal has the most players on NFL rosters at present for a school in the Pac 12. Surprised they haven't won a NT. Every school ahead of them on the list - excepting Georgia - has won one in the past 15 years.
    http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2016-09-07/college-football-schools-most-players-nfl

didn't that just kind of make my point?

Damn, kids. Oregon @ 12? Oregon State ahead of Washington.

Cheese and Rice. hey, kids, if you want four years of gimmicky hook and ladder shit with a Boise State retread, and if you like rain and protesters, Washington is where you should sign.

But if you want to play in the League ..., well, I'll you figure that out.
    Just playing devil's advocate. The schools that put tons of dudes in the NFL and have good coaching win NT's. But there's plenty of programs ahead of us at present by the metrics of players currently on NFL rosters that are complete fucking dog shit. And furthermore I'm surprised we are even at 21 considering how everything from 2001 when your beloved Cane bent us over 65- 7 to 2015 has been crap.

I get that this place needs a vocal opposition to keep any unrealistic doogin' in check, but be honest for a moment: Do you really think we're going to keep laggin' behind Oregon, Cal, OSU, Utah in terms of putting dudes in the NFL. No fucking way. We lost 4 guys as early departures this year, precisely because they are going to be in the league as early round picks. Our current roster - especially on D - is loaded with future NFL players. Our recruiting, while not yet to the level probably needed to win a NT, is improving at a steady clip.

If us doogs aren't allowed to hang on to the past glories of the 80's and 90's, then by the same logic we can let go of the 2001- 15 dreckfest and realize that it won't be too long before we're starting to have 30- 35 guys in the pros in the coming years.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    edited February 2017
    Swaye said:

After all these years @creepycoug can still bait a hook with the best of them.

What would the world be without some retard fish willing to take the bait?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138

doogie said:

I will be happy to "miss" on recruits and suffer shit assistant coaching as long as we continue to win PAC-12 titles and make the final 4

Oh, so you don't want to WIN the Final Four!!!!1111!!!1
    We've already established that some people, for some fucking reason, think that it is better to lose in the final four than to actually win multiple natties on the field.

Realistically, though, this guy should be a duck.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

After all these years @creepycoug can still bait a hook with the best of them.

What would the world be without some retard fish willing to take the bait?
    I learned a long time ago that offering rebuttal to creepy was sort of like setting yourself on fire. Not the smartest thing you could do. But fun. If you like pain.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

doogie said:

I will be happy to "miss" on recruits and suffer shit assistant coaching as long as we continue to win PAC-12 titles and make the final 4

He's happy to have been nominated.

Typical Seattle/Husky faggotry.
    Aren't you the guy who just posted a graphic about number of Super Bowel appearances?
    well, I can go see if someone's done the "research" on super bowl wins. why don't you get off your ass and contribute something? everyone else is doing all the work.

either way, I guess we know we won't find Washington on that list either.

pay attntion kids.
    Hi there.

I dint care which school has produced the most Super Bowel winners. I'm just pointing out the irony of mocking those who aw happy to be invited while beating my chest about appearing in a champoonship.

Pay attention, kid.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    EwaDawg said:

doogie said:

We've already established that some people, for some fucking reason, think that it is better to lose in the final four than to actually win multiple natties on the field.

Washington won .5 natties on the field.

But still.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

dnc said:

It's a shitty recruiting platform.

Nobody cares about the lake.

Purple is for Prince, not football players.

Nobody knows who Don James was.

Terrible NFL placement #s - the kids, they care about that shit now.

EMBARRASSING ass kicking in the bowel, effectively negates second/third best season in progrum history.

And the most deluded fanbase in the cuntree ready to jump on your ass for not playing up to an imaginary standard from the past.

You should be happy anyone wants to play at that shit hole for a progrum. And, it rains too much.

U've lost a step
    GOAT.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    EwaDawg said:

doogie said:

Yeah, like you and your dumb pineapple friends weren't jumping around with the rest of doog nation celebrating Washington's moral victory on defense against Alabama and their retard offense.

Give me a fucking break. Montlake is home to the "yeah but" fan.
    EwaDawg said:

doogie said:

Shirley you jest.
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 945
    Sounds like you care
    edited February 2017
    dnc said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

Aren't you the guy who just posted a graphic about number of Super Bowel appearances?
    well, I can go see if someone's done the "research" on super bowl wins. why don't you get off your ass and contribute something? everyone else is doing all the work.

pay attntion kids.
    Hi there.

I dint care which school has produced the most Super Bowel winners. I'm just pointing out the irony of mocking those who aw happy to be invited while beating my chest about appearing in a champoonship.

Pay attention, kid.
    being invited to some stoopid cfb playoff by mathematical accident of elimination and producing players with the sacks to be good enough to start on teams that make it to the super bowl are entirely different things.

happy to be nominated vs. happy to be among the best of the best.

like I said, we can find the list that ranks most players on the winning super bowel team. I have no problem saying that list is even better, and I know Washington won't be on that one either because it produces players who shit themselves in the league more often than not.

I think it's from being in Seattle and having all the millenial ghey PC shit rub off on them. I don't know. I don't care. I just report the facts.\

Kids, if you want to play in a program that will celebrate one play you made in one game and then live off of that the rest of your life, like @EwaDawg, and not even have a cup of coffee in the NFL, again like @EwaDawg , then sign with Peterman.

If you want to not only have a career in the league, but be an impact player, you know what to do.

btw Ewa, Jami German was a pussy who didn't deserve to wear a Miami uniform. I took a shit on his head the other day.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

pay attntion kids.
    Hi there.

Pay attention, kid.
    being invited to some stoopid cfb playoff by mathematical accident of elimination and producing players with the sacks to be good enough to start on teams that make it to the super bowl are entirely different things.

like I said, we can find the list that ranks most players on the winning super bowel team. I have no problem saying that list is even better, and I know Washington won't be on that one either because it produces players who shit themselves in the league more often than not.

I think it's from being in Seattle and having all the millenial ghey PC shit rub off on them. I don't know. I don't care. I just report the facts.\

Kids, if you want to play in a program that will celebrate one play you made in one game and then live off of that the rest of your life, like @EwaDawg, and not even have a cup of coffee in the NFL, again like @EwaDawg , then sign with Peterman.

If you want to not only have a career in the league, but be an impact player, you know what to do.

btw Ewa, Jami German was a pussy who didn't deserve to wear a Miami uniform. I took a shit on his head the other day.
    I find CC's writings easier to read if I pretend I'm hearing Yogi Bear's voice reading to me. The plodding, Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum cadence to his writing is cartoonish, but in a good way if you extend kindness to the source.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

dnc said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

pay attntion kids.
    Hi there.

Pay attention, kid.

I pay no attention to CC's writings
    lulz

creep's really having a hard time.

5-3 in conference will do that to a guy.

Washington would knock the fuck right out of Miami today, creep, and for the two of us, that's all that matters. In fact, it wouldn't be close. The Canes would get it in the discipline hole.

But carry on if you must. Tell us a Warren Sapp story or two. I liked that guy.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

lulz

Washington would knock the fuck right out of Miami today, creep, and for the two of us, that's all that matters. In fact, it wouldn't be close. The Canes would get it in the discipline hole.

Last time UW played a team from the South, they got a second discipline hole installed on their ass. HTH.

dflea said:

lulz

Last time UW played a team from the South, they got a second discipline hole installed on their ass. HTH.
    Quit fagging out the thread, assface.