Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is doing a good job so far

124»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I think most people are either jealous or just hate America and don't want it to succeed. Or they are idiots. Or all three.

Or people are smart enough to realize that cutting us off from the rest of the world and cutting taxes on the businesses and wealthy isn't the path to posterity.
    Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased prosperity for everyone, right?

You sound poor.

And dumb.

Keep sucking up that Social Justice Warrior jizz
    I don't depend on the government to make money.

HTH
    No. you depend on your wife.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I think most people are either jealous or just hate America and don't want it to succeed. Or they are idiots. Or all three.

Or people are smart enough to realize that cutting us off from the rest of the world and cutting taxes on the businesses and wealthy isn't the path to posterity.
    Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased prosperity for everyone, right?

You sound poor.

And dumb.

Keep sucking up that Social Justice Warrior jizz
    I don't depend on the government to make money.

HTH
    No. you depend on your husband.
    you knew here?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased posterity for everyone, right?

Look at when the country was the most prosperous. The 90s.... 50s..... Those weren't times of tax cuts.
    The 50's were due to a post War boom. and the 2000's notably 2003-2008 were the most prosperous years of all for Merica. Every swinging dick had a fat wallet in those years.

Crack is bad for you.