Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is doing a good job so far

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

The left has crushed the middle class. All of their free shit is taken from the middle. The middle has shrunk, the poor are more numerous and poorer while the rich got richer. The last election tossed a monkey wrench in thier plans hence the paid criminal protestors.

I know you are trying to make a point. While it is factual the middle has shrunk. But those in poverty have shrunk too.

That being said, explain how lowering taxes on the wealthy and reducing regulations helps the middle class.
    You sound poor

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2017
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

The left has crushed the middle class. All of their free shit is taken from the middle. The middle has shrunk, the poor are more numerous and poorer while the rich got richer. The last election tossed a monkey wrench in thier plans hence the paid criminal protestors.

I know you are trying to make a point. While it is factual the middle has shrunk. But those in poverty have shrunk too.

That being said, explain how lowering taxes on the wealthy and reducing regulations helps the middle class.
    Seriously, what in the living fuck are you talking about? That's not possible.
    Holy shit, really? See that second chart, percentage in lower class decreased, why? Cause those in upper class increased. Your mind should expand a little.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/12/09/the-american-middle-class-is-losing-ground/
    From your cited study: "In 2015, 20% of American adults were in the lowest-income tier, up from 16% in 1971." Again, WTF are you talking about?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I think most people are either jealous or just hate America and don't want it to succeed. Or they are idiots. Or all three.

Or people are smart enough to realize that cutting us off from the rest of the world and cutting taxes on the businesses and wealthy isn't the path to posterity.
    Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased posterity for everyone, right?

Smart, skilled people have done great. You haven't?
    Yeah, the upper class has done well and have been the benefeciaries of unabated globalism

How about everyone else? Middle class? Lower class?

How come earnings are not keeping pace with inflation and have been more or less stagnant for 20 years? How come inner cities are still a cluster fuck?

Im doing pretty well for myself, thanks for the concern though. That doesnt mean my bullshit detector is defective
    Earnings not keeping up with inflation??? What the fuck are you talking about?
    Real estate, education, healthcare are the big 3 off the top of my head. I should have been more specific
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Holy shit, really? See that second chart, percentage in lower class decreased, why? Cause those in upper class increased. Your mind should expand a little.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/12/09/the-american-middle-class-is-losing-ground/
    From your cited study: "In 2015, 20% of American adults were in the lowest-income tier, up from 16% in 1971." Again, WTF are you talking about?
    2015 looks better than 1971 to me.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

If you look at it by household, not by each adult, those in lower class have decreased. Either way, the middle class has gone to the upper class. Not to the lower class.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,235 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

If you look at it by household, not by each adult, those in lower class have decreased. Either way, the middle class has gone to the upper class. Not to the lower class.
    Liberal psychosis is a hideous thing.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Liberal psychosis is a hideous thing.
    Troomps hate facts.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    16<20, doesn't matter what year.

16<20, doesn't matter what year.</p>

Does the stat matter? Read the measurement.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Trump is doing a great job. Tremendous

Look at all the douche bags here he has outed

@Dude61 concurs.

I commend your self-awareness
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    And just like 2 fish on the hook

And just like 2 fish on the hook

Whatever
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

@Dude61 concurs.
    Dude61 hates Islam. Right now that's the only litmus test that matters. I would vote for him.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump is still doing fine
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I think most people are either jealous or just hate America and don't want it to succeed. Or they are idiots. Or all three.

Or people are smart enough to realize that cutting us off from the rest of the world and cutting taxes on the businesses and wealthy isn't the path to posterity.
    Because the way the country has been run for the last 20 or so years has increased posterity for everyone, right?

Look at when the country was the most prosperous. The 90s.... 50s..... Those weren't times of tax cuts.
    The 50's were due to a post War boom. and the 2000's notably 2003-2008 were the most prosperous years of all for Merica. Every swinging dick had a fat wallet in those years.