Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#1 Ty Jones

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

I honestly was afraid to check the signing day results in case Ty didn't sign with UW. I haven't been recruiting for weeks since I can't handle the ups and downs. I am super relieved right now though. I never thought a WR would ever be my favorite signee in a recruiting class.

Dude loves @Dennis_DeYoung. He was never in doubt.
    That whole Utah thing just made me shut down. I don't even know what happened there but reading a thread title on here about him visiting Utah just sent me into a dark spiral.
    I literally cannot handle the ups and downs. If anyone published a record of the sexts between me and Coker, I would be publicly executed.
    These are the times that I'm happy I only get about 5% of their texts
    Does DDY have a thing for O'Dea alumns, or do they have a thing for him?
    You two got a thing about collars, or what?
    You know why you were flagged
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Very happy for Ty that it is all over and he is at UW ... very happy for UW that they have Ty in the program ...

I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship affair ...
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    USC's class is clearly the best in the pac. If the script holds true, they will fall flat on their face next sesson. Stanford's is 2nd, but has only like 13 commits (2nd time in the last few years Shaw has taken a ridiculously small class). UW, UCLA, and Oregon's classes are about equal but Oregon has 6 more players coming in than UW.

Then there's a pretty big dropoff.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

USC's class is clearly the best in the pac. If the script holds true, they will fall flat on their face next sesson. Stanford's is 2nd, but has only like 13 commits (2nd time in the last few years Shaw has taken a ridiculously small class). UW, UCLA, and Oregon's classes are about equal but Oregon has 6 more players coming in than UW.

UW has like twice the 4 stars than those schools... Oregon has like 4 and ucla has like 6-7
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Summed up perfectly.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2017
    Baseman said:

Passion said:

I won't be excited unless and until he gets another star from scout.com.

Passion, have any offensive players ever excited you?
    The high school film of Greg Gaines playing running back was cool. Does that count?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Hunter and Ty are going to make Browning look really good next year
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Anyone who doesn't get a sweat pants chub looking st the height and size of the incoming receivers doesn't understand football. I can imagine, Pete's offense starting to look a lot better with these athletes
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Anyone who doesn't get a sweat pants chub looking st the height and size of the incoming receivers doesn't understand football. I can imagine, Pete's offense starting to look a lot better with these athletes

If @Babushka is still calling it, we will have problems.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The real question remaining for @TyJones: Is @Dennis_DeYoung still the realest?
  • Options
    edited February 2017

If @Babushka is still calling it, we will have problems.
    A-fucking-MEN.

How I wish I could read @NeGgaPlEaSe's comments and share his optimism. Ross and Pettis hugely contributed to making Browning look good this year, but still not good enough. The shit play-calling did so much damage, killed so many drives, and just failed too many times in the crunch to get super-excited about the next wave of potentially awesome receivers.

Perhaps Jake, physically maturing and recovering from surgery, will have an epiphany, start ignoring Smiff and calling his own plays in the huddle. I can dream, can't I?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Fuck that we need to run the ball more next year. We have 2 legit NFL level backs. We need to be patient with the run then pass.
  • Options

Fuck that we need to run the ball more next year. We have 2 legit NFL level backs. We need to be patient with the run then pass.

You know there's a "quote" function, so we can tell who you're bitching out, right?