Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PM @BornSinner, you gotta give @Dennis_DeYoung another shout
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2017
    dnc said:

PRAISE ALLAH!!!

God I love this kid.

Last Spring I was saying he was my favorite of our 3 commits even though I really like the other two.

I remember when he first came on the radar and i saw he had run a verified 4.62 and measured 6-4, I was just like damn - that is flying for a guy that size. Amazing 'catch radius', natural pass catcher, fiery fucker, I won't be surprised if he's starting by league play.

He's gonna play in the league for a long time. He is everything the team didn't have this year. And he loves Hardcore Husky. He's a dnc 5 boner recruit.
    He's a backie 15 god star penis exploding recruit. #HHbeatsforTy
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2017
    Keeping this guy in the class was a major win.

Can't wait to see him in 5 wide action with HB, Pettis, McGrew and McClatcher.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    I honestly was afraid to check the signing day results in case Ty didn't sign with UW. I haven't been recruiting for weeks since I can't handle the ups and downs. I am super relieved right now though. I never thought a WR would ever be my favorite signee in a recruiting class.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

I honestly was afraid to check the signing day results in case Ty didn't sign with UW. I haven't been recruiting for weeks since I can't handle the ups and downs. I am super relieved right now though. I never thought a WR would ever be my favorite signee in a recruiting class.

Dude loves @Dennis_DeYoung. He was never in doubt.
    That whole Utah thing just made me shut down. I don't even know what happened there but reading a thread title on here about him visiting Utah just sent me into a dark spiral.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

PRAISE ALLAH!!!

God I love this kid.

Last Spring I was saying he was my favorite of our 3 commits even though I really like the other two.

I remember when he first came on the radar and i saw he had run a verified 4.62 and measured 6-4, I was just like damn - that is flying for a guy that size. Amazing 'catch radius', natural pass catcher, fiery fucker, I won't be surprised if he's starting by league play.

He's gonna play in the league for a long time. He is everything the team didn't have this year. And he loves Hardcore Husky. He's a dnc 5 boner recruit.
    He's a backie 15 god star penis exploding recruit. #HHbeatsforTy
    I think we need to redshirt you. The early promise you flashed is quickly fading. Get your work in on the scout(.com) team and we'll see you next year.
    I'm hearing a transfer candidate for Central.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I won't be excited unless and until he gets another star from scout.com.