Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5 reasons dropped on ASU board

Comments

• Today's first exploit:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=43&f=1679&t=12161601

Credit to krisvashon's guide to Seattle.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Chicago 5 getting owned!!

"Or, Chicago sucks, has fat women, and it's cold most of the year? ASU is a paradise for students. Ever been to the University pool at the rec center in June, July, August, Sept. or early Oct? If you did, you'd know why we rock and you suck. Are you an UI fan? Yea, we killed them. Or UW? Beat them also. So, whatever schools are close to Chicago...basically suck. Recruit against this... TheChicago5 wrote: So to sum it up, your fans suck and the product sucks. Many other programs have the "challenges" you cite, yet they fill their stadiums. Phoenix area has several million people. Filling a stadium shouldn't be an issue. --------------------------------------------- --- KyleLASU wrote: Several reasons and thoughts. ASU has quite a few fair weather fans that only come to the "big" games or when ASU is playing well. Considering we haven't played that well as of late that is one reason. Secondly, ASU competes with NFL football, NBA basketball, and MLB baseball for sports revenue. As a third, our stadium is rather large. I think it seats somewhere around 72 or 73k. I may be wrong on that figure, but as an average attendance by numbers we are actually in the upper tier of the pac12. We just don't fill the stadium because of all the extra seats. We have plans to remove a good portion of them by next season to help improve the game day atmosphere. --------------------------------------------- "
    Is this where we giggle with our friends?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Today's first exploit:

*poofed*?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited October 2013
    They're really touchy about their STD problem down there. They poofed my STD thread, which even had some citrus. To their credit, I'm not banned yet
    If only I could just log in with one of my other 10 handles.....

"Arizona State > Forums > Inbox for TheChicago5 My Menu My Inbox Using 7% of Inbox Inbox Compose Sent Items Trash Private Message Status Currently, you are accepting private messages. Deny private messages From:DevilsDigest.com Staff Subject:Ban notification from DevilsDigest.com Sent:Today 7:33 AM PDT Delete Reply Next Message We're sorry to inform you that you have been banned from all activity on DevilsDigest.com forums. We hope that you will continue to enjoy other content on DevilsDigest.com and the rest of the Scout.com network. This is an automated message, please do not reply. Sincerely, the staff at DevilsDigest.com Delete Reply Next Message"
  • Today's first exploit:

*poofed*?
    Gay. Got banned too. My original thread was pretty harmless:

Seattle geography-while in land, it is a long and somewhat narrow city. On the east side of Seattle is a very large and long lake, (fresh water, Lake Washington); on the west side is salt water (Puget Sound).

And, about rain? Seattle is WAY down the list (44th in) annual rainfall. Check it out:

www.todayifoundout.com/index.p...that-much-rain/

Seattle (salt water Puget Sound averages 942 feet in depth) and is home to the largest octopi in the world:

www.datalaneexpress.com/tips_menu_012.html

I think there is a group here trying to discourage people moving here with that rain talk. But, it's not working; Seattle is growing, jobs booming and people are moving here in mass. You know why with Amazon.com, Costo, Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks, Expedia, on and on...

Looking forward to having you here in Seattle (on 9-13-14). SEA-town awaits your great UI fans. WELCOME! Here is a preview for you of new Husky Stadium (Lake Washington in the background). You can even arrive by boat. Many people tailgate on their boat and arrive at Husky Stadium by boat (we call it "sailgating"). Some restaurants actually offer a ride by boat if you dine there. One of the restaurats that does this is called Chinooks. Here is the website:

http://www.anthonys.com/restau...k-at-salmon-bay

And, here is new Husky Stadium (Lake Washington in the background):

http://seattletimes.com/html/s...adium25xml.html
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686

03Devil
    9 posts this site
    Posted: Today 11:16 PM
    Re: Pat Tillman love
    These are not Ducks, they are true UW fans, the lowest of the low. It's bad enough they live their lives trolling (so far this season posting on Boise, Illinois, Oregaon, UA, and Stanford boards...). They take it a step further by having a circle-jerk reunion here:

http://hardcorehusky.com/forum...on-asu-board/p2

Hours upon hours wasted with one hand on the keyboard just trying to get normal people to respond and react. They have no life other than stroking one another's ...ego... like they were in junior high. Their M.O. is annoy, harass, get a reaction, then giggle about it with their friends. Don't try to stop them, so far no woman, job, or life purpose has kept them from doing the only thing they know how.

I guess when you're a guy, your team hasn't beaten ASU in a decade, you get worked by Danny Sullivan, you're owned by your rivals, and you live in the land of lesbians, there's not much else to do. Troll on Huskeys, at least the 5 of you think you're funny or clever or annoying or whatever it is you're trying to be. Maybe when you beat THE Washington State University you will move on from trolling and actually talk football.

I'm laughing so hard thanks for the reaction!

He says that like it's a bad thing
    What's most sad of all is it's likely that 03devil and his 9 posts represents that of a Husky fan.

• This feels like Doogman all over again. Nazi mods and Krisvashon like posters.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Read-only ban. guess it was the citrus. Hope a few of those faggots opened it at work
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club
    While we are on the subject of STDs, can someone please drop this link:
    www.bluewaffle.biz (NSFW, obviously)

TIA
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    The blue waffle was first recorded in Ancient Rome and was referred to as 'Livens Libum' or 'blue pancake'. In Roman times the vagina was vigorously salted to defeat the infection, but today antibiotics can alleviate the blue waffle symptoms within a number of days.
  • I think we blew them up so bad yesterday they are cautious plus banned a lot. I noticed not much biting today.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited October 2013
    We're sorry to inform you that you have been banned from all activity on DevilsDigest.com forums. We hope that you will continue to enjoy other content on DevilsDigest.com and the rest of the Scout.com network.

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Sincerely, the staff at DevilsDigest.com

ArmyofDoogs69 got banned after only 12 posts. Shit I was tame this time. All I said was why are they worried about the playoff committee? not like they'll ever be involved. Shit they gave me an IP ban, guess I'll have to troll them from a bar tomorrow......

Damn they are worse than Illinois mods.
  • Within 2 minutes

We're sorry to inform you that you have been banned from all activity on IrishEyes.com forums. We hope that you will continue to enjoy other content on IrishEyes.com and the rest of the Scout.com network.

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Sincerely, the staff at IrishEyes.com
  • Went for the 1 post ban:

CollegiateDoog
    1 posts this site

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 8:03 PM
    Re: 5 Reasons Trojans Win on Saturday
    Notre Dame will have no chance. Like a little boy left alone in a room with a Catholic priest.

*Whimper*

This is why this site is the best site there is.
  • Since they gave me an IP ban they are for sure getting surprise Lemon Party tomorrow.