Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5 reasons dropped on ASU board

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Good work everyone. Ended up better than I'd hoped. Special shout out to Harvey road for taking the outrage factor up a notch.

Is it enough to get him reinstated here?
    ? I'm not a mod. Or staff.

• ASU fans get so irate over Tillman talk it's just like Todd Doxey talk on eDuck.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    edited October 2013
    Tillman Tunnel of Love

Is this some sort of collaboration w/ Mark Knopfler? I'd like to hear it
  • Dammit. I keep trying to drop lemon party but I can't figure out the image embedding for that site.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

ASU fans get so irate over Tillman talk it's just like Todd Doxey talk on eDuck and Curtis Williams talk on Doogman.

Snap, gurgle, pop.
  • http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=43&f=1679&t=12160666

spayNnueterallCATS
    Hall of Famer
    11444 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Today 9:11 PM
    The keeping track of all these TROLL'S list
    Since its very confusing to keep up with these Duck fans pretending to be huskies or OSU fans pretending to be ducks who are pretending to be Huskies here is a list at least until they change usernames.

1.RaceBannon: Loved at the Oregon boards but also claims allegiance to Alabama
    2.LuteOlson4Prez
    3.CnjDelaRaison
    4.JulesPit: also posted on the Illinois board when they played UW
    5.Chicago5
    6.Anybody with Boise in there names as well
    7.Harvey Husky: may be the same dude as LuteOlson4Prez and CollegeDoog infact he probably is if you read his post he writes same things Harvey wrote in other threads about Pat Tillman almost word for word and he has his manifesto below he has used now under 3 names.
    8.MonroeCougdad: is a couger fan who hates UW
    9.Popcorn

Don't feel bad Road Dawg someone else thinks I'm Harv too lol.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I had to jump in on the ASU troll identification thread. The stupid there is so powerful you can almost taste it.

• Pretty sure this is the dumbest fan base we've dealt with all year long. They've surpassed Illinois fans as the biggest idiots.

I felt this was coming as we got a preview of their stupidity from the AZ boards.
    gotta say i'm impressed that Oregon fans are being blamed for this. thats hilarious.
  • Yea the roles have reversed for sure. Hell I'm hearing Lute Olson4Prez is just a Duck troll pretending to be an Arizona troll pretending to be a UW troll just to make UW fans look bad.
    fucking outstanding. why do they keep posting pics of UO fans from the Stanford game last year? They didnt beat us. Weird.

Yea the roles have reversed for sure. Hell I'm hearing Lute Olson4Prez is just a Duck troll pretending to be an Arizona troll pretending to be a UW troll just to make UW fans look bad.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited October 2013
    03Devil
    9 posts this site
    Posted: Today 11:16 PM
    Re: Pat Tillman love
    These are not Ducks, they are true UW fans, the lowest of the low. It's bad enough they live their lives trolling (so far this season posting on Boise, Illinois, Oregaon, UA, and Stanford boards...). They take it a step further by having a circle-jerk reunion here:

http://hardcorehusky.com/forum...on-asu-board/p2

Hours upon hours wasted with one hand on the keyboard just trying to get normal people to respond and react. They have no life other than stroking one another's ...ego... like they were in junior high. Their M.O. is annoy, harass, get a reaction, then giggle about it with their friends. Don't try to stop them, so far no woman, job, or life purpose has kept them from doing the only thing they know how.

I guess when you're a guy, your team hasn't beaten ASU in a decade, you get worked by Danny Sullivan, you're owned by your rivals, and you live in the land of lesbians, there's not much else to do. Troll on Huskeys, at least the 5 of you think you're funny or clever or annoying or whatever it is you're trying to be. Maybe when you beat THE Washington State University you will move on from trolling and actually talk football.

I'm laughing so hard thanks for the reaction!
  • Someone informed them we are just trolls and this fan is PISSED!

spayNnueterallCATS
    Hall of Famer
    11460 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Yesterday 11:48 PM
    That is pretty disgusting, All this time WAZZU fans and UO fans were right when they said UW fans are the worst bunch of trash there is in the world. Pretty sad looks like many UW fans at least call them out on it but they don't seem to care that's how twisted and sick they are. Truly a disgusting group.

spayNnueterallCATS
    Hall of Famer
    11460 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Today 12:00 AM
    This post here is the most disgusting thing they did in my opinion equal to calling out Tillman as not a war hero. As a veteran of 2 wars and just a veteran in general it is inexcusable for someone to lie about there own history let alone make up a story about someone who died in a war. How twisted do you have to be to come up with something like this just to upset somebody? These are the same type of mindset of people as those west Baptist church protesters who protest at KIA veterans funeral processions IMHO. truly disgusting and makes you wish those UW trolls had to go live in another country and see how this type of writing was tolerated by that government. Instead because of guys like Pat Tillman and countless others they get to live in America and post crap like this without fear of reprisal. Disgusting group of trolls.

Thanks for the late night entertainment there dickhead!
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Sounds like you need some PERSPECTIVE

Someone informed them we are just trolls and this fan is PISSED!

spayNnueterallCATS
    Hall of Famer
    11460 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Yesterday 11:48 PM
    That is pretty disgusting, All this time WAZZU fans and UO fans were right when they said UW fans are the worst bunch of trash there is in the world. Pretty sad looks like many UW fans at least call them out on it but they don't seem to care that's how twisted and sick they are. Truly a disgusting group.

spayNnueterallCATS
    Hall of Famer
    11460 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Today 12:00 AM
    This post here is the most disgusting thing they did in my opinion equal to calling out Tillman as not a war hero. As a veteran of 2 wars and just a veteran in general it is inexcusable for someone to lie about there own history let alone make up a story about someone who died in a war. How twisted do you have to be to come up with something like this just to upset somebody? These are the same type of mindset of people as those west Baptist church protesters who protest at KIA veterans funeral processions IMHO. truly disgusting and makes you wish those UW trolls had to go live in another country and see how this type of writing was tolerated by that government. Instead because of guys like Pat Tillman and countless others they get to live in America and post crap like this without fear of reprisal. Disgusting group of trolls.

Thanks for the late night entertainment there dickhead!

• spayNnueterallCATS
    Hall of Famer
    11461 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Today 12:07 AM
    Re: The keeping track of all these UW TROLL'S list
    Honestly yeah I am so congrats you succeeded! I'm from Airway Heights Washington and people like you give the whole state a bad name. Your disgusting lies about your own family and its military service is a disgrace to all American veterans and a disgrace to you as a person. I have been PM'd by others here that you have been reported to the mods so hopefully you will be gone soon at least until you return under yet another chicken S#&t username. You are a true disgusting individual and even most of your own UW fans don't want anything to do with you. How sad you must be as a person

Damn I really got under his skin. He's going to be fun to fuck with all week long.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    They still think Harvey road is a husky fan though , lol
  • We're sorry to inform you that you have been banned from all activity on DevilsDigest.com forums. We hope that you will continue to enjoy other content on DevilsDigest.com and the rest of the Scout.com network.

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Sincerely, the staff at DevilsDigest.com

That was fun while it lasted. lol. Can't wait until tomorrow.