Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

when ideology outweighs rational thought

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Nothing is wrong with the statements in the article.

True. If you have a 5 year old's understanding of cost-benefit analysis, pricing externalities, and CBO's historical economic analytics. I can see why you are not bothered.
    Must you always try this hard to impress the uneducated, white trash on these boreds? Surprising someone as educated and brilliant as yourself can't figure out how to get an original avatar.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

True. If you have a 5 year old's understanding of cost-benefit analysis, pricing externalities, and CBO's historical economic analytics. I can see why you are not bothered.
    Must you always try this hard to impress the uneducated, white trash on these boreds? Surprising someone as educated and brilliant as yourself can't figure out how to get an original avatar.
    What is an avatar?

What is an avatar?
    Hilarity ensues.

What is an avatar?
    Hilarity ensues.
    I've always said Turdbufer is really funny. True story.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,460 Founders Club
    The arguments against this innocuous move today make up for their lack of substance with the screaming sandy vagina approach.

Typical of the "smart" posters who continually need to tell us how smart they are because it remains far from obvious to our readers.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    So imaginary Coal run off and speculation that Trump is acting like a 5 year old by decreasing regulations on business.

The big central gubment lovers are grasping at straws at this point. No worries guys...At least you guys have a solid candidate for 2020 lined up to run against Trump.

The arguments against this innocuous move today make up for their lack of substance with the screaming sandy vagina approach.

Typical of the "smart" posters who continually need to tell us how smart they are because it remains far from obvious to our readers.

Far from obvious? Our? Readers. Are you confused? There's help for you.

There are bad poasts. There are shit poasts.

Then there are these. In a class by themselves.

I'm not confused at all. Seems like you are though with the questions you asked.

I'm not confused at all. Seems like you are though with the questions you asked.
    Trust me, you are confused.

I have serious trust issues and I don't appreciate you triggering them in this forum

Good day sir!

I have serious trust issues and I don't appreciate you triggering them in this forum

Good day sir!
    Snowflake.

Good day sir!
    Snowflake.
    Little old lady from Pasadena
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    edited January 2017

HRYK.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    edited January 2017
    There are a lot of shit regulations out there. I waste a lot of hours at work every month having to do pointless compliance bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with my job. Nothing rational about that. And regulations almost never get revoked, so maybe it's time we gave that a nudge.

• DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2017
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

President Trump signed an executive order on Monday to drastically reduce the regulatory burden on U.S. businesses, requiring federal agencies to effectively eliminate at least two regulations for each new one issued.

“We have to knock out a regulation for every two, but it goes far beyond that. This is a big one,” said Trump, in signing the order that makes good on his "one in-two out" campaign promise.

Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11 days in office.

The order Monday specifically states that prior regulations must be “identified for elimination” when a new rule is put forward. However, the 900-word order makes clear that the costs associated with new regulations each year cannot go up. So they would have to be offset by eliminating “costs associated with at least two prior regulations.”

For fiscal 2017, Trump told agency heads that the total cost of new regulations finalized this year "shall be no greater than zero" unless otherwise directed.

“It is essential to manage the costs associated with the governmental imposition of private expenditures required to comply with federal regulations,” the document also states.

“We will begin efforts to reduce federal regulations. We’ll be reducing them big time,” Trump said in concluding a White House meeting with small business owners before signing the order.

The military, national security and foreign affairs are exempt from the order, which puts the Office of Management and Budget in charge of the changes.

Agencies must present OMB with new regulations and show what is slated for elimination. However, the order offers some flexibility: allowing agencies to determine the cuts, maintaining White House input and giving the OMB director authority to make emergency exceptions.

An administration official told Fox News that a recently issued White House memo on temporary regulation freezes remains in place and that the executive order establishes the process going forward.

Why is this necessary given Trump ran on "no new regulations"?
    We have to knock out a regulation for every two, but it goes far beyond that. This is a big one,” said Trump, in signing the order that makes good on his "one in-two out" campaign promise.

Sounds like hondo is lying again
    It's almost like Trump changed his campaign promises daily.

Issue a temporary moratorium on new agency regulations that are not compelled by Congress or public safety in order to give our American companies the certainty they need to reinvest in our community, get cash off of the sidelines, start hiring again, and expanding businesses. We will no longer regulate our companies and our jobs out of existence.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/regulations
    The time, energy and resources have placed into jobs and infustructure offshore for decades. These partnerships are both well both established and integrated. They are never coming back. Holding your breath is ill advised.

Supply chains are up and running folks. The nature of the the US economy and job market are fairly fluid.

On the jobs side of things. 6,000 jobs disappeared from the market during Trump's Carrier stunt. Where is Carrier located, oh yeah that right Indiana. Where did you say Pence was from? Hooking the homies up.

Long story short. Every three months 6.7 million private sector jobs are destroyed in the US. That is a "fact". The work is in creating new jobs to replace them not keep the ones that are leaving here. It's called creative destruction look it up.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    DawgFader said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

President Trump signed an executive order on Monday to drastically reduce the regulatory burden on U.S. businesses, requiring federal agencies to effectively eliminate at least two regulations for each new one issued.

“We have to knock out a regulation for every two, but it goes far beyond that. This is a big one,” said Trump, in signing the order that makes good on his "one in-two out" campaign promise.

Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11 days in office.

The order Monday specifically states that prior regulations must be “identified for elimination” when a new rule is put forward. However, the 900-word order makes clear that the costs associated with new regulations each year cannot go up. So they would have to be offset by eliminating “costs associated with at least two prior regulations.”

For fiscal 2017, Trump told agency heads that the total cost of new regulations finalized this year "shall be no greater than zero" unless otherwise directed.

“It is essential to manage the costs associated with the governmental imposition of private expenditures required to comply with federal regulations,” the document also states.

“We will begin efforts to reduce federal regulations. We’ll be reducing them big time,” Trump said in concluding a White House meeting with small business owners before signing the order.

The military, national security and foreign affairs are exempt from the order, which puts the Office of Management and Budget in charge of the changes.

Agencies must present OMB with new regulations and show what is slated for elimination. However, the order offers some flexibility: allowing agencies to determine the cuts, maintaining White House input and giving the OMB director authority to make emergency exceptions.

An administration official told Fox News that a recently issued White House memo on temporary regulation freezes remains in place and that the executive order establishes the process going forward.

Why is this necessary given Trump ran on "no new regulations"?
    We have to knock out a regulation for every two, but it goes far beyond that. This is a big one,” said Trump, in signing the order that makes good on his "one in-two out" campaign promise.

Sounds like hondo is lying again
    It's almost like Trump changed his campaign promises daily.

Issue a temporary moratorium on new agency regulations that are not compelled by Congress or public safety in order to give our American companies the certainty they need to reinvest in our community, get cash off of the sidelines, start hiring again, and expanding businesses. We will no longer regulate our companies and our jobs out of existence.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/regulations
    The time, energy and resources have placed into jobs and infustructure offshore for decades. These partnerships are both well both established and integrated. They are never coming back. Holding your breath is ill advised.

Supply chains are up and running folks. The nature of the the US economy and job market are fairly fluid.

On the jobs side of things. 6,000 jobs disappeared from the market during Trump's Carrier stunt. Where is Carrier located, oh yeah that right Indiana. Where did you say Pence was from? Hooking the homies up.

Long story short. Every three months 6.7 million private sector jobs are destroyed in the US. That is a "fact". The work is in creating new jobs to replace them not keep the ones that are leaving here. It's called creative destruction look it up.
    Bullshit Provide a link. And even if true, you still have to do things to A: Make it more attractive for Business to stay in America B: Take away incentives and create penalties to those companies that continue to off shore jobs.