Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Well as long as we're sharing memorable PMs,

2»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    This deserves its own thread

Subject:Just a heads up
    Sent:09/22/2010 5:12 PM PDT
    Delete Reply Prev. Message Next Message
    We had some legal issues earlier this year with the HHB site. If you post over there you'll be banned at Dawgman. That's what the attorneys advised us to do

If you get banned that's why

One of my most "memorable" PMs.......

• Passion said:

Agreed WhiskeyDawg. I didn't include the name of the person that sent me the PM, but creepycoug did. That's pretty low down. creepycoug is a total douche.

That's because nobody sent you the PM, it was you being a bitch and were too scared to own your thoughts.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

This deserves its own thread

Subject:Just a heads up
    Sent:09/22/2010 5:12 PM PDT
    Delete Reply Prev. Message Next Message
    We had some legal issues earlier this year with the HHB site. If you post over there you'll be banned at Dawgman. That's what the attorneys advised us to do

If you get banned that's why

One of my most "memorable" PMs.......

Own thread? Fucking front page!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

This thread has legs.

As an aside, everyone (all two of you) who are now worried because they wrote me whining about my half naked hotties can relax, I'm not posting your ghey drivel for anyone to read and make fun of you. But, I still get to call you fags. Fags.

you have fucking talent my man. your choices of illustration are always well made.

you should follow my lead, grow some brass ones (creepy, if nothing else, has brass ones), and post that fucking thread.

I want to see who would actually whine about your work.

fuck it's the real reason I come on here.
    I aim to please, though my wife disagrees.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This thread has legs.

As an aside, everyone (all two of you) who are now worried because they wrote me whining about my half naked hotties can relax, I'm not posting your ghey drivel for anyone to read and make fun of you. But, I still get to call you fags. Fags.

you have fucking talent my man. your choices of illustration are always well made.

you should follow my lead, grow some brass ones (creepy, if nothing else, has brass ones), and post that fucking thread.

I want to see who would actually whine about your work.

fuck it's the real reason I come on here.
    I aim to please, though my wife disagrees.
    You're a poet and you seem to know it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,549 Founders Club
    In an amicable 2010 conversation with Kim he mentioned the Fox lawyers and Race Bannon. I asked Kim what the issue was.

"Let's just say they were messing with our business," he said.

"Oh?" I asked. "What was he doing?"

"Let's just say they were messing with our business," he said.

"Right, I hear you. But how exactly was he hurting Dawgman.com?"

"It's too complicated to get into, but let's just say that he was causing us a lot of problems and headaches."

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,678 Founders Club
    With "my" website
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,349 Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread is interesting...not really....but that makes it interesting also.