Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Well as long as we're sharing memorable PMs,

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004
here's a little prose from one of the sharpest poasters to join the bored to date. WARNING to those who are easily offended by graphic sexual content. I think someone's struggling with their sexuality.

DisplacedDawg October 14
No need to clutter the store with this, but if I ever felt the need for prison sex, I'd actually find someone that can complete the job, not a limp-dicked piece of shit like you. Have fun shoving your vibrator up your gaping ass you condescending fucking prick.

creepycougcreepycoug October 14
So you say you don't care eh? You been stewin' on this since Sunday morning? And here I'd forgotten all about you.
I suppose next you'll want to meet some place so you can kick my ass.
Lol! Must say ... The graphic homo-erotic imagery was ... a little weird. Gotta go with what works for ya.
Might want to settle down now. I think we've just about covered it Biff. It's just the Internet.

DisplacedDawgDisplacedDawg 5:27AM
Actually Cletus you dumb fuck, you might want to remember your own posts. Forgetting about people usually means not referencing them in other threads, especially ones in which you imply sodomizing another man. At that point, I cared, but also found it quite revealing about you. I'm sure that's where the creepy part of your username comes from. Nevertheless, have fun jizzing all over yourself sitting in front of your keyboard thinking that your're so fucking witty on the internet. I'm done engaging someone who claims to be older than 15 but obviously needs an internet forum to make himself feel like a man. And now, let's see who the dumb fucking donkey is as I'm sure you wont be able to keep your sticky little fingers from typing what you imagine to be a "super comeback." Meanwhile, it will be a waste of your time as I meant what I said above. Carry on, sport, it is your corner of the "world."

So, I gotta ask ... do any of you ever get that pissed off? Sure I hurl my fare cher of poo, but nothing that happens here ever makes me literally upset. Should I be taking this more seriously?

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    It looks like Double D has taken the gloves off!!
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    You make me feel like a real man.
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    So, is this your subtle cry for help? Who the fucks posts PM's besides bitches?
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Agreed WhiskeyDawg. I didn't include the name of the person that sent me the PM, but creepycoug did. That's pretty low down. creepycoug is a total douche.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004
    Passion said:

Agreed WhiskeyDawg. I didn't include the name of the person that sent me the PM, but creepycoug did. That's pretty low down. creepycoug is a total douche.

Ouch. That hurts.

edited October 2013

So, is this your subtle cry for help? Who the fucks posts PM's besides bitches?

Ouch. That hurts.

I'll have to reconsider my approach.

Ok I've thought about it ... I'm fucking poasting PMs.

If you want it private talk to someone else or meet me on Aurora

I liked how White71 (I think that's his name) would send me nasty PMs, but his box was always set up to not accept messages. Fucking pussy

That would describe 90% of the dipshits on that board.

Both that and the ignore feature are for limpwristed dipshits with impulse control issues.

Think about it for a minute ... the guy who can't even tolerate seeing that you've tried to write something applicable to him.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I just don't even know how one can get mad on the internet anymore. Pretty insecure person if so.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Steve_Bowman June 3
    A big mouth, broad ass and ego to match it seems.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone June 3

Huh?

Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman June 4
    Calling a walk-on nothing more than, "A Cheerleader" is totally out of touch with the reality of college football, particularly in the my era. Practices in big time programs are brutal, particularly for cannon fodder like a walk-on. You've got to have brass balls to take the beating. I did, and I'm proud of it.

Name calling, particularly by the uninformed is in really poor taste.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013

I liked how White71 (I think that's his name) would send me nasty PMs, but his box was always set up to not accept messages. Fucking pussy

A memorable White71D story:

After last year's Apple Cup, White had a post calling everyone who wanted Sark fired idiots. He used the 0-12, recruiting, and some more standard doog logic. A poster than said White was the real idiot because Sark's road record sucks and we just lost to one of the worst teams in college football. Sark will never win us a championship so what is the point of keeping him? White got pissed that someone would call him an idiot because he contributed so much to the boards. After all, he uploaded all sorts of old Husky games, so how could anyone question a guy who sucks Sark's dick?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    This thread has legs.

As an aside, everyone (all two of you) who are now worried because they wrote me whining about my half naked hotties can relax, I'm not posting your ghey drivel for anyone to read and make fun of you. But, I still get to call you fags. Fags.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Swaye said:

This thread has legs.

As an aside, everyone (all two of you) who are now worried because they wrote me whining about my half naked hotties can relax, I'm not posting your ghey drivel for anyone to read and make fun of you. But, I still get to call you fags. Fags.

You should bring back those gifs back just to make them whine.

And while you're at it, show the PMs. I doubt it would be too hard to figure out who they were.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Passion said:

He's a creepy coog. No reason to expect more. Suggest staying out of two-holers in sodbuster country.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    If you've never publicly shared a private scout/ezbox/yuku/vanilla message you haven't lived
    edited October 2013
    dnc said:

If you've never publicly shared a private scout/ezbox/yuku/vanilla message you haven't lived

it is actually a lot more fun than you'd think before doing it.

I think I'll do it again when I have the chance.

edited October 2013
    Tailgater said:

Passion said:

He's a creepy coog. No reason to expect more. Suggest staying out of two-holers in sodbuster country.

You got a problem with two holers old man? what, doesn't mrs. senior citizen like it in the two hole? Too bad for you.

since I am a pretend lawyer, I'm also going to pretend that Mrs. creepy likes it in the two hole
    Swaye said:

This thread has legs.

you have fucking talent my man. your choices of illustration are always well made.

you should follow my lead, grow some brass ones (creepy, if nothing else, has brass ones), and post that fucking thread.

I want to see who would actually whine about your work.

fuck it's the real reason I come on here.
  • puppylove_sugarsteel September 6

calling someone a trek Dink is a lot different than cutting down a quad. One is a choice you ignorant motherfucker. No man punks on a person who lost his limbs helping a charitable organization. Grow up and think before you type. Take a hit like a man. taking stabs at a quadriplegic is pretty chicken shit.
    edited October 2013

I just don't even know how one can get mad on the internet anymore. Pretty insecure person if so.

right. like mad mad. like, some guy popped off at me on Sunday morning while drinking his coffee and scratching his ballz, and then I'm like all fucking pissed and finally let him have it on PM just before midnight.

so pissed I can't even keep my thoughts straight, forgetting to look at the time stamps to figure out who went first, forgetting that I was a struggling homo who brought up prison anal sex in the first place, forgetting that I'm a dumb fuck who shouldn't be debating with special needs kids, much less a poaster of the calibur of creepycoug.

that's like nuclear, I don't even know my fucking name right now, mad.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

puppylove_sugarsteel September 6

calling someone a trek Dink is a lot different than cutting down a quad. One is a choice you ignorant motherfucker. No man punks on a person who lost his limbs helping a charitable organization. Grow up and think before you type. Take a hit like a man. taking stabs at a quadriplegic is pretty chicken shit.

He should speech synthesize it to your face.