Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Visitors this weekend?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    AH92 said:

Baseman said:

AH92 said:

Meanwhile, Marlon can have fun with Nansen, who can't develop DL for shit. His best defensive lineman this year was a grad transfer from Utah that had four years of coaching from a good staff (Utah).

And when Nansen can't get him to play at a high level as a true freshmen he'll be cast aside for the next five star DL and relegated to fetching the patron for Nansen because he is a sloppy piece of shit drunk that beats his players.

Nansen isn't the defensive line coach, so he wouldn't be the one developing Marlon....

Get an Avatar and lose the digits or fucking LEAVE!
    I just had to set the record straight. I'm gone. Nobody wants to post on this board full of degenerates.
    Chinlightening.
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    AH92 said:

Baseman said:

AH92 said:

Meanwhile, Marlon can have fun with Nansen, who can't develop DL for shit. His best defensive lineman this year was a grad transfer from Utah that had four years of coaching from a good staff (Utah).

And when Nansen can't get him to play at a high level as a true freshmen he'll be cast aside for the next five star DL and relegated to fetching the patron for Nansen because he is a sloppy piece of shit drunk that beats his players.

Nansen isn't the defensive line coach, so he wouldn't be the one developing Marlon....

Get an Avatar and lose the digits or fucking LEAVE!
    I just had to set the record straight. I'm gone. Nobody wants to post on this board full of degenerates.
    This is great. It is pretty tough to think of a name other than petersen111 or initials and numbers