Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Visitors this weekend?

Are there any surprises? Maybe a DT prospect?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know everyone is bummed out over Marlon but these two look like fuckign monsters #rarehumans (S/O CGTP and DDY)

The ceiling of Gaye vs. Marlon is not that much different honestly. It's the floor that is the worrisome part. I'd rather choose abundance and have them both, but I'd still be very happy with Ali Gaye.

Meanwhile, Marlon can have fun with Nansen, who can't develop DL for shit. His best defensive lineman this year was a grad transfer from Utah that had four years of coaching from a good staff (Utah).

And when Nansen can't get him to play at a high level as a true freshmen he'll be cast aside for the next five star DL and relegated to fetching the patron for Nansen because he is a sloppy piece of shit drunk that beats his players.

Anyways, I love Tryon and Ali Gaye. With our staff those guys could be insane.
    Fucking this. Even if the job stuff is true, Marlon would be better off getting some actual coaching, going to the league, and letting his deadbeat brother live on his couch.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Ali Gaye has the body and athleticism of a top shelf Bama recruit. I cant imagine what this kid could be if this staff can put him through the Vita Vea training program

Hopefully Ole Miss does not offer his brother a job too.
  • Options
    AH92AH92 Member Posts: 24
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic Name Dropper

Meanwhile, Marlon can have fun with Nansen, who can't develop DL for shit. His best defensive lineman this year was a grad transfer from Utah that had four years of coaching from a good staff (Utah).

And when Nansen can't get him to play at a high level as a true freshmen he'll be cast aside for the next five star DL and relegated to fetching the patron for Nansen because he is a sloppy piece of shit drunk that beats his players.

Nansen isn't the defensive line coach, so he wouldn't be the one developing Marlon....

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ali Gaye has the body and athleticism of a top shelf Bama recruit. I cant imagine what this kid could be if this staff can put him through the Vita Vea training program

Ole Piss is not that subtle. They'll just hand him a bag of cash when he gets there.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ole Piss is not that subtle. They'll just hand him a bag of cash when he gets there.
    He won't visit Ole Miss dumbass.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Hopefully we get 2 WOOFs tomorrow
  • Options
    AH92AH92 Member Posts: 24
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic Name Dropper
    Baseman said:

AH92 said:

Nansen isn't the defensive line coach, so he wouldn't be the one developing Marlon....

Get an Avatar and lose the digits or fucking LEAVE!
    I just had to set the record straight. I'm gone. Nobody wants to post on this board full of degenerates.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

ford isn't announcing until nsd
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,448
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017
    dhdawg said:

ford isn't announcing until nsd
    But he could be a super secret silent commit to Petersen
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AH92 said:

Baseman said:

AH92 said:

Get an Avatar and lose the digits or fucking LEAVE!
    I just had to set the record straight. I'm gone. Nobody wants to post on this board full of degenerates.