Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark's recruiting on OL since 2011 and their offers

2»

Comments

• Sark went three years in a row without landing one four star OL.

Here is Sark's OL that he's signed and their offers since 2011:

2011:

3 star Dexter Charles- Offers: Arizona, Cal and WSU
    3 star Siosifa Tufunga- Offers: None besides UW

2012:

3 star Nathan Dean- Offers: Arizona, ASU, Colorado, Idaho and WSU..........has already quit
    2 star Cory Fuavai - Offers: Idaho, Oregon State
    3 star Jake Eldrenkamp- Offers: Brown, Oregon State, Purdue, Utah, WSU and Yale
    3 star Shane Brostek- Offers: Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon and UCLA
    2 star Taylor Hindy- Offers: Utah State and Eastern Washington.

2013:

3 star Dane Crane- Offers: Arizona, Colorado, Florida State, San Diego State
    3 star Andrew Kirkland- Offers: ASU, Colorado, Oregon State, Portland State, Utah and Wyoming
    2 star Coleman Shelton- Offers: Cal Poly, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico State, Northern Arizona and UC Davis

Just reading this list you know UW goes full court press after skill guys then at the last minute picks up the table scraps when it comes to OL. Only TWO guys in three years had a decent offers list that's it.

Most of the time UW is beating out WSU, Colorado and non BCS schools for these OL. This is why our OL sucks now and will be a total fucking dreckfest when the class of 2010 graduates after next year.

Fuck you Eklund! Their job is to sell kids to come here. I don't give a fuck if they are "trying" because here are the fucking results you stupid fuck!

Who said our oline stinks? Is Bishop leading the country in rushing, and is Price's 70-something% completion percentage an aberration after the previous 5 weeks? Dumbfuck #1 ! Who else wants to step up? Seems Mike Riley's 2-star O-line is doing a fine job of protecting Manion too!

Sark fucked up Oline recruiting. We get that shit dumbass. But Sark and Coozetto seem to be doing a better than expected Job with these lumps of shit. Oregons' defense is good! they will shred most teams. Now shut the fuck and study something else to post that makes sense instead of stating the tired and obvious!
    It is now required to substitute "lumps of shit" when referring to O-Lineman on Hardcore Husky.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Sark went three years in a row without landing one four star OL.

Here is Sark's OL that he's signed and their offers since 2011:

2011:

3 star Dexter Charles- Offers: Arizona, Cal and WSU
    3 star Siosifa Tufunga- Offers: None besides UW

2012:

3 star Nathan Dean- Offers: Arizona, ASU, Colorado, Idaho and WSU..........has already quit
    2 star Cory Fuavai - Offers: Idaho, Oregon State
    3 star Jake Eldrenkamp- Offers: Brown, Oregon State, Purdue, Utah, WSU and Yale
    3 star Shane Brostek- Offers: Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon and UCLA
    2 star Taylor Hindy- Offers: Utah State and Eastern Washington.

2013:

3 star Dane Crane- Offers: Arizona, Colorado, Florida State, San Diego State
    3 star Andrew Kirkland- Offers: ASU, Colorado, Oregon State, Portland State, Utah and Wyoming
    2 star Coleman Shelton- Offers: Cal Poly, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico State, Northern Arizona and UC Davis

Just reading this list you know UW goes full court press after skill guys then at the last minute picks up the table scraps when it comes to OL. Only TWO guys in three years had a decent offers list that's it.

Most of the time UW is beating out WSU, Colorado and non BCS schools for these OL. This is why our OL sucks now and will be a total fucking dreckfest when the class of 2010 graduates after next year.

Fuck you Eklund! Their job is to sell kids to come here. I don't give a fuck if they are "trying" because here are the fucking results you stupid fuck!

Who said our oline stinks? Is Bishop leading the country in rushing, and is Price's 70-something% completion percentage an aberration after the previous 5 weeks? Dumbfuck #1 ! Who else wants to step up? Seems Mike Riley's 2-star O-line is doing a fine job of protecting Manion too!

Sark fucked up Oline recruiting. We get that shit dumbass. But Sark and Coozetto seem to be doing a better than expected Job with these lumps of shit. Oregons' defense is good! they will shred most teams. Now shut the fuck and study something else to post that makes sense instead of stating the tired and obvious!
    It is now required to substitute "lumps of shit" when referring to O-Lineman on Hardcore Husky.

Take this OL shit to the Lumps Of Shit bored where it belongs
  • This current OL is average but in 2015 they'll make last years OL look like the 2000 team.

After next year UW is fucked at the OL.
  • DawgGrad95DawgGrad95 Member Posts: 20

AlCzervik said:

Dean had offer from UCLA as well, and we were close to getting Banner from Lakes in 2012 as I recall, and we just landed Curtis from Arizona (4 star),

Why is this fucking retard here?
    Because his library blocks http://www.dawgman.com?
    Call it adult male vainglory voyeurism.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

AlCzervik said:

Dean had offer from UCLA as well, and we were close to getting Banner from Lakes in 2012 as I recall, and we just landed Curtis from Arizona (4 star),

You really suck at this.

I'd ask you to try harder but that implies that you are trying already.

AlCzervik said:

You really suck at this.

Says the top poster from the Mom Bring Another Sandwich Down Here Board. Cheers to you!

AlCzervik said:

You really suck at this.

Says the top poster from the Mom Bring Another Sandwich Down Here Board. Cheers to you!
    I'm at work right now, just like you are.

HTH

AlCzervik said:

You really suck at this.

HTH
    I'm sure your employer appreciates you don't suck at animated gifs and one-line board trolling. Keep "trying"

AlCzervik said:

You really suck at this.

HTH
    I'm sure your employer appreciates you don't suck at animated gifs and one-line board trolling. Keep "trying"
    My employer appreciates my ability to multitask.

As a Dawg Grad, you should be able to understand this.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    All I know is that Nathan Dean has more upside than Josh Garnett and Zach Banner put together. He's going to be special.
  • I still remember Kim telling posters in 2011 that it's fine that the Huskies only signed 2 OL. His title was UW must sign a minimum of 7 OL in 2012. He said he talked to Sark and Cozz and they didn't offer many OL because they have a bumper crop in 2012. Anyways Kim stated as long as you sign 10 every two years then you are fine.

Too bad Sark has NEVER signed 10 OL in a two year span.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

I still remember Kim telling posters in 2011 that it's fine that the Huskies only signed 2 OL. His title was UW must sign a minimum of 7 OL in 2012. He said he talked to Sark and Cozz and they didn't offer many OL because they have a bumper crop in 2012. Anyways Kim stated as long as you sign 10 every two years then you are fine.

Too bad Sark has NEVER signed 10 OL in a two year span.

Which is even more rididculous because he signed 7 in '10. All he needed was 3 minimum to hit that mark. So he signs 2 and everyone on fagman says it's fine because he tried and it's not his fault two kids de-committed. When I pointed out on there that it actually is his fault because a)he should have done a better job recruiting them or b) he should have had, not a better back up plan but even A fucking back up plan. Which then I was told (one of my favorite doog arguments of all time) that you don't just sign guys who can't play simply to fill up numbers. Yeah, no shit. That's why he makes 3 million fucking dollars to find highly skilled players that make your team better. Some people are just beyond stupid.

I used to also always tell those idiots that I'll gladly put their resumes in to be my boss. Because I try hard, you can't blame me if my performance sucks.