Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon Tuipulotu visiting USC this weekend

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017
    Newsnitch said:

He signed a financial aid package letter with USC last night and is eligible to EE this week there, which makes things seem pretty sewn up for them. Any "sources" that are telling you otherwise are either playing you or getting played themselves.

He gon'.

Get an avatar you little twat
  • Options

Newsnitch said:

He signed a financial aid package letter with USC last night and is eligible to EE this week there, which makes things seem pretty sewn up for them. Any "sources" that are telling you otherwise are either playing you or getting played themselves.

He gon'.

There's more to the story. A lot will surface in the following week. It's going to get very interesting.
    After he enrolls
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

@RoadDawg55 @CuntWaffle @Baseman PM me with what your sources are saying, I need to see if it lines up with my source.

Will do once the dust settles. Time is running out. Tick...tick...tick...
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Newsnitch said:

He gon'.

There's more to the story. A lot will surface in the following week. It's going to get very interesting.
    After he enrolls
    Except it's before he enrolled. Can't share now but details are on the way.
  • Options
    I already sent my $10.95 to DJ. So you bitches better deliver a riveting story. I want to know how we fucked this up this late in the game
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Newsnitch said:

He gon'.

"Signing those docs doesn't mean he's committed. It does, however get them off your back."

Read into that what you will. Just passing on what I got.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Banana condoms and sex panther.
  • Options

I was on the SC campus this morning and heard some very interesting things about the visit. Apparently this is up to the administrative levels now and Nansen is on the hot seat.

I'll have more later today

Wow another twist. Tui's whole recruiting needs to be made in to a movie.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @DerekJohnson 's Army putting in work.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Loose lips sinks ships!

Or loose lipsens sinks shipsens, lol.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

tvoie said:

Baseman said:

AlCzervik said:

Sounds like it's getting crazy in chat

This one has a few twists and turns still left but things looking much better today than they were friday. Source: "Johnny (Nansen) maybe left holding his dick without the player"

Is this for real? Or are you just fucking around?
    Just pay $10.99 $120 and find out ;)
    Id say more here but can't. If you have the Wigwam you can get more details. I'll say it again. USCs strategy to bring in several recruits, many at the same position in at least one case -maybe more - may backfire.

Some of these kids might not be the brightest lights but when they look around they can see 2+3 doesn't equal 4.

Also, when one player is promised one thing, word gets around and others start asking, "where's mine?"

My source -and he's legit- doesn't know how it ends but things are about to get VERY interesting.

I'll say more when I can.

Not to sound like the guys over at brand x but what I poasted in the Wam needs to stay in the Wam.
    Goddamnit......