Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We have a Sunday Woof

13»

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You don't say...Strausser's building a rebel unit that will destroy the dark side.

This should be very exciting news for all the Star Wars enthusiasts on here.

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DawgFader said:

You don't say...Strausser's building a rebel unit that will destroy the dark side.

This should be very exciting news for all the Star Wars enthusiasts on here.

BIG if true
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DOes this kid have offers from anywhere, or we were fighting Nevada for him?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Never mind. I went and checked. Arizona and Cal, but other than that looked like a late offer Sark recruit - Wyoming, New Mexico, UNLV, UC-Davis, etc. I'll trust @Dennis_DeYoung because I like thinking of gay sex with him, but this offer sheet is uninspiring.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

It's not over. This will be a fight all the way until signing day.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Baseman said:

Swaye said:

It's not over. This will be a fight all the way until signing day.
    Can I pay you $10.95 to stay on top of it?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

I think I know what happened with Foster. Strausser said, "hey Foster let's play a couple games of ping pong, I win two out of thee and you pick UW." Foster laughs and says "whatever, sure you loser" Strausser not realizing even half Asians are far superior at ping pong gets smacked 3-0 and the rest is history.

I really wish this was a joke
    So......you think that's how it went down?
    Yes. I read it on the interwebs
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Never mind. I went and checked. Arizona and Cal, but other than that looked like a late offer Sark recruit - Wyoming, New Mexico, UNLV, UC-Davis, etc. I'll trust @Dennis_DeYoung because I like thinking of gay sex with him, but this offer sheet is uninspiring.

Apparently this was his first year playing football or something...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Watch his tape. It is hard to find a kid that moves that well at that size. The amount of pulling we do in our system, he is a good fit. Very strong kid too.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Apparently this was his first year playing football or something...
    No, it was his first year playing offensive tackle. He was a defensive lineman before this year
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tough to get real excited after losing Sarell. Hopefully he's solid.