Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Message from a soon-to-be former Hardcore Poster.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2013
    "The Athletic Department doesn't give a flying fuck what fans think of the program."

They care enough to hire that Greg Bell and Mason Kelly to try and constantly control the message and only give access to them and Dawgman for the most part.

Access is overrated at this point though since the times just reports everything but more professionally. A place where all opinions are allowed would have value. When AD's float names out there for potential coaching hires (Pat Hill Tough), I think they pay attention.

Donors and butts in the seats matter most and I think it will be pretty obvious if we lose to ASU like I expect they will to see more and more empty bleachers vs cal, colorado and wazzu.

If Seven does what we expect him to do, the athletic department or at least whoever is paying the bills for the new stadium will have to start taking notice. A vocal fanbase can influence decisions. I know the athletic dept would love to fill the stadium with 7 wins a year and not worry about it, but with our recent dip in competition, Georgia State, Hawaii, EWU, Portland State and Idaho STate etc.... they are not going to fill seats with Seven running the show.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The Athletic Department doesn't give a flying fuck what fans think of the program.
    They care enough to hire that Greg Bell and Mason Kelly to try and constantly control the message and only give access to them and Dawgman for the most part.

Access is overrated at this point though since the times just reports everything but more professionally. A place where all opinions are allowed would have value. When AD's float names out there for potential coaching hires (Pat Hill Tough), I think they pay attention.

Donors and butts in the seats matter most and I think it will be pretty obvious if we lose to ASU like I expect they will to see more and more empty bleachers vs cal, colorado and wazzu.

If Seven does what we expect him to do, the athletic department or at least whoever is paying the bills for the new stadium will have to start taking notice. A vocal fanbase can influence decisions. I know the athletic dept would love to fill the stadium with 7 wins a year and not worry about it, but with our recent dip in competition, Georgia State, Hawaii, EWU, Portland State and Idaho STate etc.... they are not going to fill seats with Seven running the show.

Fair point.

The AD cares about the message that the fans receive. They don't give a fuck about the message that the fans send back, as long as they keep buying tickets.

Hi Damone!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Is underage where we draw the line?

No, yes, every orifice, yes, yes, if I had been drinking
  • Options
    Swaye said:

You're doing it wrong. It's about which of them does anal.

Yes, no, yes, no, craves it, yes.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lets not cyber in the middle of the store fellas.

the "middle of store",'75k' bullshit has to stop. Does everyone here live in a fucking cattle heard? You guys are a bunch of nerdy bastatages. 75k, hee hee. bunch of dorks around here. Not much different than kimmy
  • Options

Lets not cyber in the middle of the store fellas.

the "middle of store",'75k' bullshit has to stop. Does everyone here live in a fucking cattle heard? You guys are a bunch of nerdy bastatages. 75k, hee hee. bunch of dorks around here. Not much different than kimmy
    We're making fun of Kim by using the "middle of the store" line. You should appreciate that.

I'll gladly explain any and all inside jokes.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

You're doing it wrong. It's about which of them does anal.

Yes, no, yes, no, craves it, yes.
    This why you caught me with Citrus 83 times. I am PL_SS FS.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

class="Quote" rel="monroecougdad">

Just because dawgman moderated itself to death, doesn't mean all moderation is bad.

This will strike a lot of people as hearsay, but the sexy avatars and threads about banging coeds might be be a good thing to axe. They don't scream intelligent husky football conversation. However, I do have a soft spot in my heart for lemon party jokes.

Can we get a higher level banging coeds forum here?
    How do you think we matchup with ASU?

Why in the hell did I not go to ASU? If I was going to have a shit football team to watch, might as well have had more intersting distractions...

Why waste 4 years in the desert? Just go hang down there a week out of the year. Spread semen, swim in those big Olympic pools, and get the fuck back up to Seattle with beautiful women who don't bleach their assholes. Its sooo fake down there. EVERY girl down there bleaches head, cunt and ass. When you see an Asian with a blond pussy, something is wrong. Prolly semen bleach jobs.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    any AD who was raising hundreds of millions of dollars to rebuild a "smaller" stadium when the enrollment of the university increases each year and the population of Seattle and the entire world increases is insane. You want a view of the lake? How about make the east end zone a full circle with a large promenade view deck of the lake instead of that high school style end zone.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2013

Swaye said:

Just because dawgman moderated itself to death, doesn't mean all moderation is bad.

This will strike a lot of people as hearsay, but the sexy avatars and threads about banging coeds might be be a good thing to axe. They don't scream intelligent husky football conversation. However, I do have a soft spot in my heart for lemon party jokes.

Why in the hell did I not go to ASU? If I was going to have a shit football team to watch, might as well have had more intersting distractions...
    Why waste 4 years in the desert? Just go hang down there a week out of the year. Spread semen, swim in those big Olympic pools, and get the fuck back up to Seattle with beautiful women who don't bleach their assholes. Its sooo fake down there. EVERY girl down there bleaches head, cunt and ass. When you see an Asian with a blond pussy, something is wrong. Prolly semen bleach jobs.

The girl in the middle of the group photo would be a 9 in Seattle. In Tempe, she's a 7. I like Tempe.

Just to clarify for Sven. I'm talking about the Coed picture not the "go to jail" pic.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2013

Seems ironic to complain about people on the Internet questioning your intelligence while also calling them idiots via the Internet.

I'm also not sure why he's so interested in talking football with people that he considers idiots.

In conclusion, if he'd like to jerk off to X's and O's talk he can email you. If he'd like to take the sand out of his vagina, start acting like a man and post here again then fuck off. We don't want him anyways.

that was the very first thing I took away from "the other guy's" post. sounds like something Kim would write.

secondly, getting sand in your virginia over the internet, to the point that you're going to write a book whining about it, is a pretty high form of idiocy in my book.

just fucking leave if you lack the mental dexterity to ignore it or wade through it on the way to content you're interested in.

it's really not that fucking hard.

and swearing is an efficient means of communicating attitude and feeling. it's fucking awesome to write that something's fucking awesome.

and when a dumb fucking donkey like displacedOregondawg gets on here, bends over, and begs someone to service him, you're damn straight I'm gonna do it. if that kind of thread is too rough for someone, then they'll learn to avoid creepy threads.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Don't let the door hit this Guy in the cunt on his way back to kimman.com

For those of you who wonder why puppylove_sugarsteel is a valued member of this site, just remember this post.

For those of you who wonder why puppylove_sugarsteel is a valued member of this site, just remember this post.
    Since you are offering I have always wondered where your name originates from. I am also new to all this lingo and have figured out at least 81% of it myself just lurking but still haven't figured out your name yet.
  • Options

Since you are offering I have always wondered where your name originates from. I am also new to all this lingo and have figured out at least 81% of it myself just lurking but still haven't figured out your name yet.
    Our friend @TommySQC was wasted and made a drunk post on another forum that just said "tierbs hsot boobs" shortly before this forum was created.

It just seemed like a natural fit for my annoyance.
  • Options
    Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    FWIW, I'm only here for the babes.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

BRB JO
  • Options
    Look if this team was 6-0 I'm sure this forum would be praising the team, talking X's and O's and genuinely fired up for this ASU game. That's the great thing about the Rose Bowl chase is that every single game is HUGE. I remember in 2000 every week I was so fired up I couldn't wait until Saturday came.

While this year despite the 4-0 start it felt like 2011 all over again where they are feasting on a front loaded schedule. I mean we are in year five in October and already eliminated from the Rose Bowl picture. At least Lambo waited until November before getting eliminated.

As for the jokes? Honestly that's why I post on here. Talking about a program that doesn't care about football or it's REAL fans(yea I went there Doogs fuck off) can get old really quick.

We all use sports as a way to get away form life. It's supposed to be a healthy distraction. The football product for a decade plus now hasn't provided me with that. At least this forums actually has posts on here where I literally laugh out loud.

If you don't like the jokes it's a free country just skip the threads. We had plenty of football discussions last week. I also noticed in my time on football message boards that those who always demand more football talk never provide any football talk. Sure they think they do but they provide basic shit that anyone with half a brain knows.

No offense Passion but you never did seem like you fit in here. You take things way too seriously and get offended too easily. When you or anyone else ask questions like where can I watch the game at? You'll get some shit. When you say NO EXCUSES! Then immediately make up EXCUSES you'll get shit on. When you claim a conference is terrible and has 8 teams ranked in the top 25 you'll get shit on.

I like the fact that on here if someone you disagree with you can tell them that. Unlike Doogman if you get in a disagreement even if you are right with certain posters your posts will be deleted and you'll just be gone. No warning.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Good post other than the Seattle and beautiful women part. Sure, Seattle has a few babes, but on the whole, it is subpar. I agree about ASU being a visit once or twice a year type of place.