Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Clemson Offense

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

People forget that I was the best mod in the history of the mod game. @Fenderbender123 a close 2nd.

I would read posts on Dawgboard that contained racism, Tubgirl, Goatse, revealing of personal information, and even bomb threats....but never deleted any of them. I felt like those posts made visiting the board an enjoyable, entertaining experience for the customer.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Hello, my name is Aaron Fuller.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

People forget that I was the best mod in the history of the mod game. @Fenderbender123 a close 2nd.

I would read posts on Dawgboard that contained racism, Tubgirl, Goatse, revealing of personal information, and even bomb threats....but never deleted any of them. I felt like those posts made visiting the board an enjoyable, entertaining experience for the customer.
    I felt the same way. Unless I felt like fucking with IMALOSER and watching him send dave a bunch of PMs and getting one back from dave basically saying "lol what a homo"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Poeple forget that hondo ruined dogbored too. He was sucking Sark's dick daily