Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question about our OL this year, when many said it was the best in the Pac 12

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm encouraged for the future because nobody, as in zero prognosticators picked UW OL to be anything but shit going into this season.

Peterman had other thoughts.

In Peterman, I trust
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

I'm encouraged for the future because nobody, as in zero prognosticators picked UW OL to be anything but shit going into this season.

Peterman had other thoughts.

In Peterman, I trust

Phil Steele had UW in playoffs, among others.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Phil Steele, pre-season picked Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma and FSU

here are many other pre season predictions

https://gamedaycole.com/2016/08/26/2016-17-college-football-preseason-predictions-mega-post-cfb-cfbplayoff/
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Leave it to @Tequilla to kill a great thread.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thump said:

I'm hearing the UW OL was better because you were raped by your bottom dad.

WTF are you talking about? The only person my bottom dad raped this season was your mom. My top data did her in the mouth, while 'bottoms' gaped her.
    This is over the line IMO.
    Especially since Boobs' mom is dead
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    DeepSeaZ said:

HFNY said:

He could but I have heard he has no interest in playing beyond college. Think he wants to go the finance / investing banking but could be wrong.

HFNY said:

Strausser is a very good OL coach.

He's missed on a couple of guys (Sarrell and Michael E. who strangely decided to go get plungered often with Dick Rod). It's still worth pointing out that Strausser has nabbed at least one 4 star OL in each of his 4 classes.

I'm thinking once Strausser gets UW guys in the NFL (Adams, probably McGary, and a few others), it should get easier for him to get the elite guys.

I think Jake E might get drafted.
    He should enter and see he gets drafted. I think he could make an NFL roster.

Is he going to work full time at Cascadia Capital? (@CokeGreaterThanPepsi any idea what Jake got lined up for full time?)
    It would not at all shock me if eldrenkamp passed on the NFL. I believe he'd get drafted, but he is one smart kid and is already in line to make shit ton of money in finance.
    The depth of the things you know about these kids frightens me. Does your wife get jealous?
    At least he is not cheating.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

DeepSeaZ said:

HFNY said:

He could but I have heard he has no interest in playing beyond college. Think he wants to go the finance / investing banking but could be wrong.

HFNY said:

He's missed on a couple of guys (Sarrell and Michael E. who strangely decided to go get plungered often with Dick Rod). It's still worth pointing out that Strausser has nabbed at least one 4 star OL in each of his 4 classes.

I'm thinking once Strausser gets UW guys in the NFL (Adams, probably McGary, and a few others), it should get easier for him to get the elite guys.

Is he going to work full time at Cascadia Capital? (@CokeGreaterThanPepsi any idea what Jake got lined up for full time?)
    It would not at all shock me if eldrenkamp passed on the NFL. I believe he'd get drafted, but he is one smart kid and is already in line to make shit ton of money in finance.
    The depth of the things you know about these kids frightens me. Does your wife get jealous?
    At least he is not cheating.
    Sexting with DDY isn't cheating?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    DeepSeaZ said:

HFNY said:

HFNY said:

Where do you think he gets the bulk of his information from?
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

DeepSeaZ said:

HFNY said:

HFNY said:

Where do you think he gets the bulk of his information from?
    A source that is somehow worse than Grinolds.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think you guys caught Stanford sleeping. They were a good team. They weren't good by recent Stanford standards, but 10 wins is 10 wins.

You guys have been fucking awful forever, you played three high schools to start the year, and you went to overtime with Arizona. No Stanford team is really getting fired up for that. They came out asleep and you guys jumped all over them.

The only way you can suck and win ten games is to have good lineman. The Trees have good lineman.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

I think you guys caught Stanford sleeping. They were a good team. They weren't good by recent Stanford standards, but 10 wins is 10 wins.

You guys have been fucking awful forever, you played three high schools to start the year, and you went to overtime with Arizona. No Stanford team is really getting fired up for that. They came out asleep and you guys jumped all over them.

The only way you can suck and win ten games is to have good lineman. The Trees have good lineman.

Quook post of the day ...

National TV Top 10 game ... get the fuck out
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    Mosster47 said:

Let me get this straight. Stanford couldn't get up for a...

1. Friday night prime time game on ESPN,
    2. Top 10 match up, and
    3. First North Conference game.

Do you believe the quook jibberish you spout?

Race was right. 7 and 9 poster.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Stanford conclusively proved that you can suck your way to 10 wins.

10 wins doesn't mean shit anymore.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Thump said:

I'm hearing the UW OL was better because you were raped by your bottom dad.

WTF are you talking about? The only person my bottom dad raped this season was your mom. My top data did her in the mouth, while 'bottoms' gaped her.
    This is over the line IMO.
    Boobs started it. I finished it.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

This.

It's like rushing for 1000 yds in the NFL.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Yet, only ONE FUCKING team in the SEC won ten games. . . . . .The SEC is the SHITIEST SHIT SHOW of MULTIPLE SHIT SHOWS.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

Let me get this straight. Stanford couldn't get up for a...

1. Friday night prime time game on ESPN,
    2. Top 10 match up, and
    3. First North Conference game.

Do you believe the quook jibberish you spout?

Race was right. 7 and 9 poster.
    Mosster is worse than 7-9 with his football posts.