Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seahawks fans > Husky fans

13»

Comments

• I think Ozone is a terrible whoosh attempt from some butthurt poster who was axed to LEAVE! awhile ago.

He always claims he hates this place and doesn't care what we think then acts like a Coog where he stalks our page 24/7.

* The great part about my post is you don't know if I'm talking about IMALOSER or Harv.
  • These Quooks have been pressing badly like IMALOSER territory in this forum.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

koopdog said:

I think Ozone is a terrible whoosh attempt from some butthurt poster who was axed to LEAVE! awhile ago.

It's a good theory.

The problem with all these faggots is that they assume we're like Doogman; full of a bunch of karaoke singing, skinny jean wearing, teen stalking, apologists. We're the bedrock bitch.

I'd rather kick the shit out of Section14FS then a real duck fan anyday. Axe Greenblood and AZDuck how they're treated here.

We're the old school new school fuck school but the mission is clear. Husky football. And if you've been around for more than 1994 and befote you know what that means.

Fuck off. DIAF. Be Waterboarded.
    Nailed it. What is annoying the Quooks who come here is they post like it is Dawgman. They think their terrible "you suck!" zingers will get us butthurt. Then when we don't get angry it makes them angry so they always start throwing this tantrum.

Some times it can be amusing to watch but mostly it is just annoying.
    doogs will poast something in response like "we have the better stadium" or something stupid giving them an easy comeback. It angers them that we just ignore them
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Time to run JayDuck22